~ • Chapter 26 : Return • ~

"Y/NNNNN!"

"Hey, be careful she just got out!"

Kugisaki was excited to see her other female classmate out and abroad as she finally was able to leave Shoko's infirmary, the room was lonley and the students had only visited once for the two days that she was in there.

It wasn't a long wait, but it felt like a million years.

Kugisaki ran up to Y/N hugging her and proceeding to tell her how much she missed her presence in the past 2 days that she was gone, and how annoying it was to be around Fushiguro and Itadori.

"You know, Itadori was literally fighting me for the last piece of Takoyaki? We actually brought it outside, but then Gojo-Sensei came and had to split us up but he just bought is more Takoyaki!" Her bubbly expression was missed by Y/N as she laughed along with the girl.

"Yeah because I called the last one, and you took it you thief!" Itadori called out Kugisaki as another argument amongst the two broke out.

Y/N moved away from the commotion as she found her way to her new significant other, Megumi Fushiguro.

"It's great to have you back, Y/N" he said smiling at the girl.

Fushiguro isnt much of a PDA type of person, along with that, Kugisaki and Itadori knew nothing of what was said in that room after they left, so it was best to not make it obvious and tell them later with a full explanation.

Y/N caught onto it immediately, not going for anything to feel his embrace. That would have to wait for later...

"Thank you for welcoming me back, I missed being around you guys" Y/N smiled back, a hint of blush on her cheeks.

"Oi, Fushiguro, who do you think is better at Mario Kart, Me or Kugisaki, cause apparently she's 'better' which I think is complete bs!" Itadori used air quotes to express his emotions on Kugisaki's opinion.

"What does that have to do with me...you guys played without me, so I have no say" he said looking at the two in confusion.

"YOU GUYS PLAYED MARIO KART WITHOUT ME?!" Y/N was in complete and utter shock and felt betrayed by her friends actions.

"I didn't play..." Megumi said deadpanning, Kugisaki and Itadori were on their knees apologizing to Y/N.

"WE'RE SORRY!" The two said in unison.

Y/N played dramatic as she put a hand over her head and leaned back a bit. "Oh what a shame! I was betrayed by the people I trusted the most, trusted with my life! How could I ever recover from this?"

The two continued to apologize, one apology after another as Fushiguro stood their, wondering how things ended up this way.

He will admit, Y/N playing dramatic to throw off Kugisaki and Itadori was quite amusing.

"Its fine, we can play soon when we have time" Y/N said laughing, standing up straight once again.

"Ah Y/N, good to see you back to yourself again!~" Gojo said walking up to the group of students.

"Mhm, thank you!" She bowed in show of respect to her teacher, if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't be there at Tokyo Jujutsu Tech, something that she constantly thinks about.

"The second years were absolutely scared shitless when they heard what happened to you, especially Maki. You should've seen her face!" He laughed hysterically holding his stomach.

"I don't think that's something to laugh about..." Y/N said with a concerned face.

"Ah good laugh, anyways, theres a meeting later with Kyoto, make sure you guys are there on time" Gojo waved as he walked away once again.