~ • ◇ JUJU STROLL : 3 ◇ • ~

"So uhm..."

"We have something to tell you."

She fiddled with her fingers anxiously.

Her partner stood next to her, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead, his face slighty red.

"Spill it" the burnett haired girl said sitting in her chair with her arms crosssed.

"We're prepared for the worst" the salmon haired boy next to her had his hands pressed together, very business like.

Silence filled the room.

The h/c girl gulped loudly.

"We...-" the noirette was cut off.

"WE ATE ALL THE MOCHI THAT WAS ON THE COUNTER-" She covered her mouth with her hands after her sentence.

.

..

...

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Kugisaki stood up vigorously.

"Uhm...yeah..." Y/N said rubbing the back of her neck while Megumi stood with his fingers rubbing his temple.

Yuji sat there with a saddened expression on his face.

"The mochi..." he said silently. He took a sip from the water cup next to him

"...Oh and me and Megumi are dating"

"WHAT"

"WHAT" Yuji spit out the water he had in his mouth.

"hehe..." she continued to rub the back of her neck and grabbed Fushiguro's hand as her grabbed hers back.

He covered his face with his uniform collar to hide his blush from Itadori and Kugisaki.

"YOU BEAT ME TO A RELATIONSHIP? THATS NOT FAIR!" Kugisaki pointed at Y/N who jumped up in a bit of suprise at the girls actions.

"I would've never thought Fushiguro would even get into a relationshi- OW!"

Before Itadori could even finish his sentence the back of his head was struck by Fushiguro.

"I-I never expected to end up this way...but I mean love happens eventually, right?" Y/N said explaining to the two.

"That is true...but why didn't you say anything earlier?!" Kugisaki still complaining about it.

"We weren't ready..." Fushiguro said finally speaking up.

"WOAH HE'S ACTUALLY SPEAKING ABOUT BEING IN A RELATIONSH- OWWWWW" Itadori once again being attacked by Fushiguro as the two girls stood unamused.

"As I was saying...Y/N and I came to terms about it, letting you guys know was the only reasonable outcome since you guys would figure it out one way or another" the noirette said dusting himself off.

"What he said" Y/N said as she stood confidently.

"Well, I mean congrats? Still pretty pissed I got beat to a relationship..." she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Con...grats" Yuji said lying on the floor roughed up.

"Hope you guys have a healthy relationship, I wish nothing but the best for you two" Kugisaki smiled at the two.

Y/N could only smile back as Fushiguro smirked a bit.

.

.

.

"To many more years to come, I will forever be by your side..."

"Y/N..."

"Megumi..."

◇ JUJU STROLL : END ◇

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Short little Juju Stroll to explain
how the two broke it to the other
first years lmao

Anyways...
TEASER FOR MY NEW BOOK IS OUT!!!!
I literally can't wait to start writing it
since Okkotsu is my second favorite
jjk character 🤭

Please go check it out if your interested!
Otherwise have a lovely day/night! ♡

Lilly, out! ♡

||Word Count : 530 [Including A/N Note]||