~ • Chapter 8 : Cursed Womb • ~

"So...this is where the cursed womb was found...huh?" Y/N was terrified, the entire atmosphere was gloomy, not to mention the fact that the so called 'cursed womb' could've turned into a special grade cursed spirit by the time they arrived on the scene. "Inside, like Y/N said, there's a possible chance the cured womb could've evolved into a Special Grade, it all depended on the time sorcerers got here, in this cases that would be you four first years." Kyouka Ijichi, a window for Jujutsu Sorcerers. He's able to see cursed spirits but doesn't have the skills or power to be a Sorcerer. "We would usually have a Sorcerer on par to the cursed spirit, but we're extremely low right now." He explained the situation. "Uh...I don't really get the whole ranking thing you know..." Y/N was confused, 'didnt Gojo Sensei explain all of this to him-'

         'Oh right, he avoided it by saying he
         swallowed Sukuna's finger back in. 
                     "Roppongi", lovely...'

  Ijichi sighed, "I'll explain it so even idiots like you can understand, first fourth grades, a wooden bat would be enough for them. Third Grades, if you have a handgun, you'll rest easy. Second Grades, It'll be a close call with a shotgun. First Grades, Even a tank would be insufficient, and Special Grades, let's say that you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs." Y/N had known about the grading system of cursed spirits, but the way Ijichi explained it, it was terrifying. "Scary..." both Yuji and Y/N said in unison. Nobara looked at Y/N, "Your a newbie too, I thought you knew about this stuff?!" "Not really, I've known about this stuff since I was little...but I've never wanted to get into this stuff..." Y/N looked down in dispare, if only she could've known about stuff like this before...

  Megumi looked at Y/N and put a hand in her shoulder, reassuring her that everything was okay as soon as she looked up and saw his gaze on hers. Y/N smiled and mouthed a 'thank you' to him. "You four are to investigate, if you come in contact with the curse, you either run or die." 'Die? No...I dont wanna die..not yet...' Y/N had concern written all over her face, Megumi kept his hand on her shoulder squeezing it a bit to reassure her yet again. "Tadashi! My son, where is my son?!"

                          'The poor lady...'

  "Hey...we're gonna save him" Yuji looked back at the other three, "Definitely" Nobara looked Yuji straight in the eye, Y/N just nodded, still dumbfounded by Ijichi's information, "Let's go..." Megumi led the way as Y/N followed behind, as Yuji and Nobara did as well. Ijichi set up a veil as the four walked in "Woah, its turning into night!" Yuji pointed up to the sky as the veil starting going down restricting access of pedestrians inside the veil itself. "It a veil, it protects the people outside from getting in" Megumi explained to Yuji and as well as Y/N. "Gyokuken"  Megumi summoned the Devine Dogs he's used before. "They'll sniff out if the curse is near, Hey what are you-" Y/N couldn't help but walk up to the dogs and pet them. "They're adorable you know" Y/N flashed a smile to Megumi 'That was her way of telling me she's okay...' Megumi looked away from Y/N and towards the door, "C-c'mon, let's get this done..."

   The four first years entered the detention center not knowing of the presence or power the curse fed off, the next events that happen..

                    could lead one student
                    to an inevitable death...

------------------------------------------------------------------

  Hello and thank you for reading At First Sight~ I hope your enjoying it so far! I'm sorry for the delay of this chapter, writers block is getting to me and I hate it so much ;-;. Other than that I decided to upload what I had so y'all know that I'm still alive lmfao, but I will be uploading the second part to this chapter hopefully later on this week. Also school is coming up for me and I'm stressing about that so much aaaAaaA

Anywho, I hope y'all have a lovely day/night and as always, keep enjoying At First Sight~!

Lilly, out! ♡

|| Word Count : 737 [including A/N note] ||