~ • Chapter 17 : Closer (Pt. 2) • ~

"Your safe with me..."

Y/N was still in complete and utter shock, how did it all come to this? Right, mall gets packed, Fushiguro goes to some sketchy-ass corner, and asks to take her hand, couldn't have been because of any other reason...right?

She hesitated, her face was beet red, and she was stiff. Everytime she tried to talk the words didn't want to leave her mouth, this was really happening, but not in the way she thought it might've happened.

"Y'know, your kind of taking too long...so," the boy grabbed Y/N's hand...

No hesitation

Intertwining his fingers between hers...

"I-I..."

"Shh, don't worry, it'll be alright"

His voice was so calm, he was so comforting to talk to, he's always had a soft side to him that most people never usually see because when your a Jujutsu Sorcerer, you have to have a state of mind of focusness and clarity to know what to do and how to execute it.

This side was different and something that Y/N was now familiar with due to her past experience after Yuji's sudden death.

"Thank you..." she said quietly, but loud enough so that the boy could hear her over the ambience in the background. She tighted her grip on the boy's hand making sure not to let go of him. He looked at the fragile girl and smiled, his comfort came from the girl herself, if he hadn't had met her, he wouldn't know how to deal with everything without her...

He signaled to go out into the crowd with a single head nod, she nodded and followed, hand in hand with the boy. His warthm was all she needed to calm herself down, "Where do you want to go next?" He asked the girl, "Well..." a weird grumble came from her stomache causing her to hide her face in embarrassment, "I guess...the food court...is a good idea" he laughed a bit at Y/N, she looked to him with suprise, "YOU ACTUALLY LAUGH??" she was amazed to say the least, "Of course I laugh...what kind of person do you take me for?" He seemed kinda irritated but took it somewhat for a joke, she apologized with a smile and he accepted her apology and with that, they made their way to the food court, "ramen...pizza...bentos... " the options here were endless, Y/N was leaning towards ramen, but Pizza sounded pretty good, "What do you want, Megumi?" he looked around at the options, "I don't mind, what about you?"

'YOU KNOW IT'S A HARD DECISION TO MAKE RIGHT???'

"Are you...sweating?" Indeed, she was. The pressure was on, Y/N's default choice is ramen because it's her favorite food, but she was thinking about what Fushiguro would want rather than herself, she still didn't know much about him but everyone likes something like pizza right? "Uhm...how about p-pizza?" The moment of truth..."Yeah, why not?" HOLY- Y/N was internally congratulating herself for making a wise decision and making him happy with it, but at the same time, making her question how many braincells she actually has to make such a childish decision AND sweat bullets trying to make it.

The two then went to go eat pizza and ended off their time at the mall, the two we're walking back to catch a train back to the school or what non-sorcerers would think is like a buddhist temple the top of a hill, something seemed off...

No, it wasn't any weird cursed energy, it was the fact that them spending time together made them seem like they we're more than just friends to other people, they would stare and comment quietly to their companions about the two, "Are they a couple? They seem perfect for each other", "That girl's beautiful, he must've been real lucky to have a girlfriend like her!" Comment after comment, Y/N could hear some of these and they kind of made her uncomfortable, not that she didn't like Fushiguro...but people assuming and some even judging based on what looked like they were a couple was just weird.

"You okay?" He asked, looking at Y/N, obviously her nervousness was showing, and because Fushiguro could hear the others side comments. "Yeah...I'm okay" the girl responded, he tightened his grip on her hand letting her know, she would be okay. The two continued walking, Y/N feeling safer and felt...loved?

'Wait...'

'LOVED? I'M HOLDING HIS HAND????'

The final braincell was finally working in Y/N's head. She realized at that moment what she was doing, she looked at the boy who had a rosy tint on his cheeks.

He was blushing...

'Is he falling for me as hard as I am for him?'

'I want to ask him...but would that ruin the relationship that I have between him and me?' Y/N was stressing the situation a little too much, but decided to brush it off for the moment, why? Because the moment that they we're sharing between each other was more important than the question circling her head. A calm afternoon, the noises of Tokyo, the astonishing sunset while walking up the mountain. Beautiful...

"It's quite nice you know..." the noirette said

"What is?" Y/N asking in curiosity

"This...spending time with you, seeing the sunset, its nice" he looked at the sunset admiring it as well as hiding his beet red face.

"Really...? I-I think it's quite nice too!" panic kicked in and Y/N was freaking out, but mainted her cool.

"Thank you..." he said.

"For what?"

                                       ♡

                    "Being here with me".

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
This chapter took WAY too long
but thank you as always for reading the book!

I know I was gone for long but I appreciate
the support while I was gone. ♡

This reached #38 in Jujutsu Kaisen.
HOWW?? THANK YOU SO MUCH ♡

Juju Stroll #5 is next! Look out
for it!

Thank you for reading At First Sight~,
and have a lovely day/night

Lilly, Out! ♡

||Word Count : 1021 [including A/N note] ||