~ • Chapter 22 : Group Battle 2 • ~

"Inu...maki-senpai..."

The only word Y/N could mutter.

The amount of fear in her heart at that moment was spiking as the time went on.

A special grade curse was out, and none of it was planned by the higher ups of Jujutsu Tech.

Someone was pulling the strings during this chain of events.

The girl couldn't move, she felt helpless at that moment, not knowing what to do. Yes, she's delt with a special grade curse before, twice actually if you count Sukuna, but this felt different.

Death. She almost faced it while dealing with Sukuna, but he held back because his interest in her spiked as well as Megumi's as they fought back then.

'I dont want to die...' Y/N repeated in her brain, slowly looking towards the Off-white haired boy next to her, his state was the same as hers, unable to move in shock. Not one of them had moved a single bit, but finally Toge spoke out, his zipper to his collar was down revealing his curse Mark's on the corners of his mouth. At that moment, Both students taking a step back as the curse walked towards them. "?uoy fo owt tsuj s'ti, ym hO".

What the hell...

The curse was saying something but it wasn't clicking, it was like it was speaking it's own language that no one would be able to understand.

Y/N thought about it for a second then it finally clicked in her head. Rearranging the words.

"Oh my, it's just two of you?"

The curse wasn't speaking another language, but it was speaking in reverse.

"S-stay back..."

"Salmon, caviar, roe"

                                  ◇◇◇

"I can't afford to lose!" Kamo yelled out, going in to attack Megumi, the two had been going at it for at least 15 minutes now.

Before Kamo could even get the hit on him a giant group of branches came out of the ground towering over the building they were close to. The two stopped at looked up, on the roof was Toge and Y/N running the opposite way to get out of there. "Inumaki-senpai, Y/N!" "Run. Away." Toge yelled, triggering Kamo and Megumi to run the same direction as Y/N and Toge.

The four of them ran continuously through the middle of the two building avoiding the curse. They all took a turn as the giant group of branches continued to follow them, all four were met by a gate that was blow apart by the branches. Y/N, Megumi, Kamo, and Toge all shielding themselves from the dust and debris coming at them.

Y/N looked up only to see a dark blob starting to cover the sky, 'are they setting a veil?!' It was odd but now it was clear that this was an ambush by someone.

The curse had finally caught up to the four, standing atop a panel by the gate that was blown to pieces just moments ago. "Why is there a cursed spirit at Jujutsu High?, Who does this veil even belong to?" Kamo asked, "Probably a curse user working with the cursed spirit" Megumi answered. "Could be...but why?" "Something is up, first it was Kyoto out to kill Yuji and now this?!" Y/N blurted out, Kamo looked to Y/N with sweat dripping down his face. "Yeah, I know too asshole" she narrowed her eyes at him. "Guy's this isnt the time to be messing around!" Megumi yelled out. "I'm not messing around! I'll kick your ass if you try to kill anyone, I swear!" Y/N yelled out. ".yaw eht tuo teg ot nuf eb ll"ehs, ehs tns'i eno laref a si lrig eht ,yM"

"My, the girl is a feral one isn't she, she'll be fun to get out the way."

'Y/N you idiot! Now your drawing the attention to yourself!'

Y/N looked up glaring at the curse. "What is it even saying?". "This curse talks in reverse, it said that I'll be fun to get out the way..." Y/N responded still staring daggers into the curse.

Then it hit her, Megumi as well.

Gojo drew a picture of what the curse had looked liked, although it looked like a 5 year old drew it, it was extremely similar to what was on that paper.

"These are unregistered special grade cursed spirits, and it looks like their working with a human too."

"That's the one that tried to attack Gojo-sensei before..." Megumi said looking at the curse. "There was another one too, wasn't there?" Y/N asked looking at Megumi. He nodded at her remark, making Y/N look back at the curse.

"Tuna Mayo" Toge said holding up a phone like symbol with his hands. "You're right, I should contact Gojo-Sensei right now", Kamo was confused, "Hold on...You can understand what he's saying?" Megumi ignoring what he had said and tried to dial Gojo but the special grade was quick to break Megumi's phone, making everyone back up and get into a fighting stance. Toge opening his collar again "Don't move!" The curse stopping it's attack and Kamo using his blood manipulation to send an attack at the curse, but failing as the attack itself was weak. A chip of its horn was the only thing to come off. Y/N swinging her katana at the curse only for it to snap in half. "Huh" she backed up again.

'Shit...now I only have one...'

She did have Miwa's sword...but she ended up leaving it somewhere throughout the forest. She drew the final katana she had out of her side holster, holding it up. Megumi summoning his Devine dog for just a second as they ran towards a safe place. Although the effects of Toge's technique did start to wear off. Y/N stopping and turning around, using her technique to make a wall like figure to block the curse momentarily. She turned back around and started running towards where the rest of the group was. It wasnt long till the effect of toges curse wore off and Y/N's protective wall got obliterated by the curse as they ran for a safe cover.

'Are we really gonna make it out alive...?'

'Could all of this end...

...Here?'

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thank you for reading At first Sight~
I hope your enjoying it
So far!

This one took a while for no reason
lmao, so sorry about that!

I was in the process of making an
April fools juju stroll, but I never
Finished it in time, but would
You guys still be interested in
seeing it? Please let me know!

Thank you again, and have a
Lovely day/night! ♡

Lilly, Out! ♡

||Word Count : 1129 [including A/N note]||