~ • Chapter 30 : Risks • ~

"Let the party commence..."

Y/N, Nanami, Megumi, and Ino stood awaiting the attacks of the curses as they stood their awaiting the attacks of the Sorcerers.

Megumi's phone buzzed, Megumi looking at Nanami for the okay to look at it, all were aware that they would need to give each other updates about the situation at hand.

Nanami gave Megumi a nod, Megumi looking to see if any information was to be revealed but to no avail, nothing was said. Megumi assuming that theres no service due to the veil that was placed above Shibuya.

"Nanami-" just as Megumi was about to inform his superior about the situation, Y/N activated her technique pulling up part of the ground the shield them from a curse who came straight for them.

"Save it for later, we need to deal with this" Nanami said as he gripped his weapon tightly, Ino getting ready to fight back balling his hands in a fist.

Megumi looked to Y/N, Y/N with a slighty distraught face. Now wasn't the best time to check up on her, as much as he wanted to, there was a greater threat in front of them that they needed to take care of.

All 4 Sorcerers back away from Y/N's barrier and went towards the commotion, exorcising any curses in the way.

Y/N had came a long way from a beginning Sorcerer, to an assessed first grade Sorcerer in just a few months, moving swiftly and zoning into her consciousness while fighting.

Her fighting style was unique to her, Y/N can easily get through curses like a hot knife cutting through butter. There was no stopping her.

"Y/N" Nanami called as she advanced farther into the subway station.

Once again, his voice never reached her.

Y/N's fit of rage and agony built up again, letting her emotions take control, the only thing she was focused on was finding the source of the chaos in Shibuya and put it to an end.

Megumi tried catching up to Y/N, attempting to grab her while a curse was near "Y/N!" He called Y/N, who snapped out of her focused consciousness, cut Megumi on his arm assuming it was a curse behind her.

"Megu-" before she could even say his name, the curse that was coming towards her was able to grab her and throw her against the wall of the subway, breaking it, and sending her flying into the terminal next to them.

Y/N grunting in pain, before the curse is able to reach her, Ino excorised the curse, Nanami and Megumi rushing to get to Y/N to help her up.

"I-It hurts..." Y/N said as she struggled to get up. Nothing too bad happened, bringing out a soft and relieved sigh out of the noirette.

"You will be able to continue, right L/N?" Nanami speaks. Clearly he's concerned about the girls condition, he knows she not as skilled as a Sorcerer as the rest are, though he also knows she capable of a lot more than what she thinks she is, thus giving her the first-grade sorcerer opportunity.

"Yeah...please, don't worry about me too much Mr. Nanami" Y/N spoke, holding onto Megumi as he helped her up. The concern in the boys eyes was evident, if she kept her guard down, who knows what could potentially happen to her.

"Good, then we'll get back, we can't risk anything else happening." Nanami said, keeping his cool and monotonous expression.

"And what about the people inside of here, theirs a veil covering the subway as well, no?". She spoke, her soft voice filled with concern for the trapped civilians.

Everyone just looked at the girl, she really was too pure for this sort of job. Megumi couldn't help but let out a soft sigh, speaking once again.

"We can't do anything about them. Even if Gojo-Sensei is inside the veil covering the entirety of Shibuya Square, I doubt that Geto would let them leave so easily." Megumi seemed so dissatisfied in his answer, knowing they were little to no help to the trapped civilians, it was heart wrenching.

"...I want to help..." She muttered, gripping onto her Katana tightly, oh how compassionate and caring she was. Ino looked to the girl with a smirk, moving to ruffle her hair a bit as he spoke enthusiastically.

"Lighten up kid, you being concerned for them is a great thing, I'm sure they'll all be out by the end of this."

"I hope so..."

She wanted to help, anything that got in the way, she wanted to break down and help those scared and frightened people to get to safety.

"Let's get moving back, until we have further orders to move, we'll-"

Buzz buzz.

"Huh..?"

Everybody looked to Y/N, hearing that ring from her. She quickly grabbed her phone, hoping there was an update until...

No Service...

"Shit..." she muttered, now what were they going to do?

"There's nothing we can do now, can we?" Ino spoke, pointing out the obvious. Though, there was something they could do, they could meet up with the others if they found them and find a way to get info, but that wasn't going to be easy...

"We wait, if anything concerns one of us, we know where everybody is stationed at for now." Nanami spoke monotonously, keeping his cool in such a frantic situation.

"Yes sir!" The three other sorcerers muttered out, keeping their ground and looking out for any other further threats.

------------------------------------------------------------------

8:30 pm, SHIBUYA SQUARE :

"Hey, why can't we get out?"

"Let me out of here, I just wanna go home!"

"Somebody get that Satoru Gojo dude here now!"

"Who's that?"

"I dunno, I just heard someone say as soon as he gets here, we'll be able to get out."

"Well then, someone get this dude here ASAP!"

"Yeah, get him the hell-"

"Ow..." the man grunted, being pushed by an outside presence pushing their way into the veil.

"...Apologies..."

GOJO SATORU ENTERS SHIBUYA SQUARE...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
oh ehm gee aloha y'all 😀
its uh...nice to be writing after
you know...EIGHT DAMN MONTHS.

i apologize on my behalf for
the MAJOR delay in writing.
not only am i a year older now,
but i am also in my own personal
hell which we call 'school' once
again, so that's so lovely, right?

anyways, im hoping to maybe start
writing again? certain tik toks and
uh...character. ai have inspired me
to make the greatest comeback in
wattpad history LMFAOO

WITH THAT BEING SAID, please
expect more of my writing soon
enough, I hope you guys have a
lovely day/night! ♡

As always, Lilly, OUT! ♡

[Word Count: 1133 (Including A/N) ]