Chapter 66: Say What?

Tell me how...
(1st:) I created a group of mixed boys and girls in here before, then there was an article about these boys and girls forming a group but only singing I think from SM? They're some people i dont know.
(2nd): I made Mark in here having the thoughts of learning to sing while he's a rapper.. And I had the thoughts of switching the whole group's role too, to celebrate something.. then there's GOT7 having their secret concert and they switched roles.
(3rd): and nowwww when Im planning on writing another story about vampires and BTS, with some others few peeps from other groups, Korea starts making more and more vampire drama like what?? Cause I actually got my Vampire book cover ready. Like why everything happens after I thought of it!?! The drama "Blood" tho.. I heard its bad acting.. and there's another vampy drama coming.. I bet both story line isnt as good as mine Kakkaka

Anyway... WHEN THE FCK IS A DRAMA GOING TO BE SOMETHING LIKE MY STORY!? Huh!? Like PUHLEZZ! GOT7 with BTS! Love, hardships, friendships, flirtationship, and bro-mance!! >.> i needa go to korea and have a talk with some random person on the street..

WARNING: This is a long chapter.

===JENNIE'S POV===

"YOU!" I yelled and pointed to the guy, "You're the guy from before!" I yelled.

"I'm who?" He asked, sounded stuffed because of his mask.

"The guy... Ah, nothing," I shook my head.

"You can't regconize me?" He asked, looking up to me from below.

"You?" I asked.

He nodded. I stared at him, then shook my head. "Not from behind those glasses and mask," I said.

He laughed out loud. He reached in for his pocket.

I was scared and backed up. Is he taking out a gun? A knife?

He had a little struggle but he finally took out a.. little panda.

"Eh..?" I sounded stupid.

I stared at that panda a little closer. It has a little bowtie infront of its neck and a string on it's head. I suddenly realized it's MY panda! It's the mini panda string that goes with my phone case! I lost it a while ago. Not exactly lost it but I know where it is. EXO's Luhan opp--

"Wait.. How.." I looked up back at him. He was looking back at me. "By any chance.. are you..."

He sudden sighed heavily.

"What..?" I asked. No?

"Why are you even asking?" He said. He took off his sunglasses and lowered his mask. "Annyeong.." He greeted me.

I quickly gasped. EXO LUHAN OP---

"DON'T SCREAM IT!" He stopped me. He was pointing at me as if he's going to kill me if I do. So I shut it. "Go-good girl.." He said.

Good girl? Ya.. I'm a dog to you?

I slapped his hand off and threatened to beat him up.

Aish really.. trying to forget Mark oppa and suddenly he appears. Acting like I'm a dog.. Making me shake up and remembered more about Mark oppa.. I miss him now.. AISSHHHH!!!

I raged my feet and messed all my hair. Oh My-- it's hot in September. I combed my hair back, accidentally touched my bruise on the forehead and screamed. It hurts so much. I palmed in my forehead and screamed again.

Luhan oppa laughed. He laughed and laughed and shyly covered his face with the mask. In the midst of that, he stills laughs. "You're weird!" He laughed.