Chapter 58: Rubik Cube

Ok.. I dont know why but the spacing between paragraph so.. SO SORRY

Thanks for all the reading and the hopes you guys wrote for me in the comment. I will keep it up. This chapter will.. maybe I think.. show some Mark and Jennie moment.

===JENNIE'S POV===

Review Last Chapter w/ Unrevealed Scene. Please also read this because there is something you haven't read in the last chapter. Though it's a review, there will be something hidden showned:

From Jungkook: Listen to this song! I love this song and I've been practicing it these days. It really catchy!

Marry me by Jason Derulo.

"Hm??" I read the name again, "Jason Derulo?" I surprised. Isn't that the person who sang "Talk Dirty" and "Wiggle"? We love him and his music. We as me my group. Love him as in Sora and A.N unni thinking he's cute.

We heard all of his songs but "Marry Me" is a song I haven't heard of.

I went on Youtube and searched for it. The music video started out.. weirdly. They woke up in the bed, smiling and glared into each others' eyes.

The scene made me blushed. It made me hated myself. I am too weak hearted that it has been only 2 weeks and my heart already forgot Mark oppa. But isn't that a success? I needed to forget him and not like him anymore. I have to think for GOT7 oppas' fans. Plus, I'm scared of them too. Remember, dating is not allowed. But I'm safe now. As long as I keep myself away from him when he comes back then I don't have to overthink about it.

"Oh! The melody is nice," I listened.

105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna spend with you.

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I planned to do.

"Aww!" I relieved my body as the song continued on. It was amazing. I exited out, the song is still playing, and went to text Jungkook.

I'll say will you marry me~?
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me~?

The chorus part paused me. It caught my mind. I stared into space just to focus in the lyrics.

His voice was sincered. It rang in my head, imprinting his question to me. The fact that Jungkook sent me this song to listen to gave me goose bumps. I had the thoughts of him liking me.. few days ago and everytime he texts me, I get reminded.

That day when I
I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean
I'll say will you marry me~~? (x2)

Got me singing!
Uwoah uwoah oh (repeats)

I smiled. This song made me smile all the way. Woah...

"HACCHU!!" I sneezed loudly.

"Woof! Woof!" Pinky yelled at me.

"Oh.. Mianhae.." I apologized. I can see him glaring at me because I sneezed at him.

I turned off my phone and put it inside my hoodie's pocket.

*Cough Cough Cough*

I rubbed my nose and cleaned it with a tissues. Things keep on coming out of my nose... I feel like crying. Sickness is pain.

I crossed my legs and sat on the table infront of my parents' restaurant. No more in JYP building. I wear my thick sweat pants and panda hoodie on. Same cloths I wear for practice, just not for the same reason.