Chapter 9: My mom loves Got7.

The tittle is confusing her? Kind of exciting too. It's starting~ I wonder what is starting..-wink- It's the cutie BAMBAM!!

---JENNIE POV--

"Jennie! They're here to see you," my mom called me over.

Ugh. I dragged my feet and body to them.

"Uhm.. Ma'am? Can we order something to eat?" Bambam asked him. I snickered when he said ma'am.

"Yeah! Sure! Order anything! Here, do you guys want meat? Pork?" She suggested.

Again. I feel invisible. I always feel like i am when my mom is too obsessed of boys. I pulled a chair over and sat at the end of the table. Waiting for them to done talking.

"Uh.. Actually we cant eat those. We're on a dieting. Can we have some healthy things? Like chicken breasts and salad?" JB talked for the group.

My mom gasped, "You come here to eat those?? Dont worry, I'll give you many delicious and healthy food for you!" She got hype.

"Um!! Not too much, we wont have enough money," Jr stopped my mom. Oh, no one stops her.

"Dont worry! You guys dont have to pay! It's all on me," he pat on Mark's shoulder, who was at the end of the table and went inside.

Since.When.Did.We.Give.Out.Free.Food? My mom dont even let me eat it and I'm her daughter!! Wait~~ something ran through my mind.

"Hey.. You know," i stuttered, "Since you're eating here.. For free, that means I just repayed for yesterday, right," I asked, trying hard to make puppy eyes. I probably failed because it just doesnt fit my face.

"No? This is your mom who paid. We want YOU to be the one paying," Jackson corrected me.

I dropped my hope and bit my lips in bitter.

"Why are you guys here?" I angrily asked them.

"Oh," Bambam answers, "I'm here to work on the project with you! Well of course, after I eat,"

I froze. Wow he must really wanna work on that project.

"Oh.. Sure, but not after you guys eating. I have to go somewhere," i said.

"Where?" Youngjae asked me.

"To this dance practice place," i answered.

"Oh cool, you dance?" Yugyeom wondered.

"No, i dont dance. My group of friends do and I'm there to support and others," i nodded.

"Wow, can we go see? I wanna see," Jackson smiled.

"No~~~~ Arent you guys like,.. Pros? You guys are hired under an agency right? And you're famous right?"

"Yeah," they all nodded.

"Then you guys are like sunbaes to us. Its gonna be embarrassing if you guys go and see them. Plus they dont know you," i smiled devilishly by myself.

Let's say I'm my group's manager. I know that they dont want to have this much pressure on them. I mean, its a lot of pressure to perform infront of sunbaes than infront of people they dont know. So, i am helping them.

"Aw ok.. But what are you guys dancing for?" Bambam asked.

"This competition on Sunday. The winner gets $1500 and there is this famous and professional judge there too. We're thinking of grabbing the $1500," i said.

"OooH!" Jr yelled, "It's that why you were buying many drinks and snacks yesterday?" He asked me as if this is a pop quiz and he just got the answer.