Chapter 55: BTS or GOT7 or CRAZY8?

Readers~~ My story will publish every Monday~~ SORRY!

BECAUSE teachers love giving me C's and HW weekends+weekdays, I don't have time to write. Saturday and Sunday I have times, not much, so I can continue and maybe finish it. TEEHEE~~ Please wait!

Happy 60k views!!! WOW!! YOU GUYS ARE JJANG!

===JENNIE'S POV===

"Where are we going?" I asked one of the staff. Two guys and one lady staff were leading us to somewhere. They said today's morning schedule will be changed. Only today.

"You're going to get your check ups today." The lady staff said.

"Check up?" I asked.

"Like..." Kevin oppa covered his body, "Body check up?" He asked.

"Yes. We'll find out your weight, height, blood type, DNA, and sizes--"

"Size!? What size?" Semra unni opened her big round eyes and asked.

"The size of your ankles, thigh, hips, waist, chest--" the lady staff got cut off again, by Aiden appa's stupid giggle. Semra unni slapped his arm and one of the guy staff reminded us to not hit each other. "It'll be a whole check up for us to know what needed to be added and lessen. Jennie," she stopped walking and turned around, "Be careful when you eat and Aiden, please eat as much as Jennie," she reminded.

"Haha!" Zync oppa laughed, mocking me.

"How much do you weight!?" Sora quickly asked me.

"Mine is 51kg! What's yours?" A.N unni asked.

"I think I'm fat.." I looked down to my stomach, "It's about 60kg.." I said.

"That's good! I'm 55kg," Sora said.

"I think you're about 60kg because you still have some meat left," Staff unni said, "We still have time to go on diet,"

"Diet all you want, I'm still eating chicken and pizza." Semra unni said.

"Me too!" A.N unni agreed.

"How much do you weight before?" Lady staff asked me.

"About...100..?" I said.

"Be honest," Sora told me.

"Maybe 130... Or more.." I answered.

"Woah.." The staff surprised, "All that is gone in four months?" She asked. I nodded.

"Excuse me," the nurse called, "We'll record your height this time and the measurements on your body. Who ever is first please follow me," she said.

"I'll go first," A.N unni said.

===AIDEN'S POV===

"Please sit here and wait," the young nurse said.

"I'll be waiting," Luis said softly to her. The nurse blushed and walked away.

We started laughing when she left our sight.

"Luis! That was so cheesy!" Kevin hyung yelled.

"But she IS pretty," Zync hyung agreed with Luis. "Girls are pretty these days!"

"Yet we're stuck with Ahna, Semra, Jennie and Sora," Luis sighed.

I laughed and patted on him.