Chapter 28: Min Jung Unni...

---JENNIE'S POV---

I woke up early in the morning, 6am, and went to the school's running field. No one is here except me. Where are the others?

I picked up phone and called them. Nelson oppa didn't pick up. Aiden oppa didn't pick up. Semra unni didn't pick up either. Then finally, Syarra picked up.

"Sora! Where are you guys? Aren't you all going to work out and run in the school?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry Jenn, we forgot to tell you. We're in the gym working out with the Got7 oppas and 2PM sunbaenims right now," Syarra told me.

"Oh.. All of you?"

"Yea,"

"Ah.. Where is it?" I asked in a soft voice.

"I don't really know, we just followed the 2PM sunbaenims here," she said.

"Oh.."

"Jennie, you wanna come? I can maybe ask Wooyoung oppa to come pick you up. Where are you right now?" She asked me.

She have gotten really close to Got7 oppas and 2PM sunbaenims. I, haven't met the 2PM sunbaenims yet.

"No, it's ok. I'm at home anyway," I looked around at my school's building and the grassy grass. Dark sky with birds chirping, "I'm too tired to run or do anything anyway," I lied.

"Ah.. You're giving up already?" She exhaustedly asked. She sounded like she was running.

I didn't answer for a second, "Yea.." I lied.

No, I didn't give up yet. This really burns up my determination. They're hanging out and is working out with the sunbaenims. I have to quickly go on a diet so I can join in with them!!!!

"Oh... Well don't give up yet Jenn, we're waiting for you!" She said.

I chuckled.

"Oh! I have to go Jenn! Luis is doing the 10kg challenge! He probably fail but I wanna see,"

"Ok Bye,"

"Bye!! See you later," I can imagine Syarra waving at me.

I turned off the call. I suddenly saw a message on Line Talk. I went on it and there's a message from Aiden oppa.

"Never Give Up." Sent 5 seconds ago.

I smiled. Short. Simple. Yet meaningful.

I turned off my phone. I looked around the area. No one but me. Me and my shadow. The shadow is not even that visible enough.

"Let's go Jennie," I told myself, "Let's go to the park where there are people."

I ran around the park. Fresh air, GOT7 songs, tired, a picture of Mark in my mind, and carrying a book-bag behind me with water and a sandwich.

I get tired after each round though. I get tired easily. I would stop and take a rest. I should really come out here often. It's better than the school's field. The ocean's sound is really comforting.

I continued to run and I saw something. There was a girl who is running in front of me. She was really skinny and has nice brown hair. The boys on the side were watching her, whistling and trying to get her attention. Too bad she was listening to music in her headphone.

I speeds up and continued to run and finished about a lap. I came back to where I met the girl while running and saw the guys from before were flirting with her. They were pulling her closer to them and she was insisting.