Chapter 65: Myeongdong Street

OMG GUYS!! ONE THING I WROTE IN MY BOOK ACTUALLY HAPPENED! If u watched, theres a vid of GOT7 the rapline singing the vocaline's part of the song Playground.

This is like.. extremely long chapter.. Sorry for like.. the 3-4 weeks late update. Solli~~ So Sorry. But like.. i really need to get my grade up.

===JENNIE'S POV===

"You're ready?" Se Young unni asked.

I'm in the middle of getting my dress fixed. Ugh, dress. But I had to wear it.

JYP planned to have our first live singing to the audiences. Guess where. A place where many people walk to. A place where the couples hang out at. Myeongdong street. We prepared this few days ago to sing live and play music live to the crowd. Bad news is that it is today, Sunday. We're supposed to meet GOT7 oppa there at 9am but.. our live singing will also start at 9pm.

Because of that, there was hairstylists, dressers, and make up artists coming into our practice room and made us changed. We were told to wear what ever we were told. Sometimes, we feel violated.. Oppas, unnies, and I keep on hugging ourselves and back up...

I giggled.

I set up my phone on the wall so V oppa and the Bangtan oppas can see us. Recently, Bangtan oppas and us been talking and gossiping about Jimin's oppa empty jam jar. We've became as close to Bangtan Boys as GOT7 oppas. I've been facetiming with the oppas these days and when ever GOT7 sees me doing it, they would ran from behind and yelled:

"JI MIN EE PA BO!" Bambam and Jackson oppa would yell.

"You Got No Jams!" Yelled by the main English speaker of the group, Youngjae oppa.

"Almost," Aiden oppa said. "Ah right! Noona! Will the thing be finished early?" He asked.

"What? The mini concert?" Se Young unni asked, "Sure. You'll be singing three songs and greet and introduce yourself. That should take only half an hour," she explained.

"Will there be cameras or anything? Why are we dressed up?" Ahna unni asked, watching carefully where the stylist is touching her.

"Only some. We'll record the footage and take some pictures. Thirty minutes most. Thirty minutes. Why?" Unni asked.

"Just.. After that we're freed right?"

Se young unni raised her eyebrows at Aiden oppa.

"After that, we're going to walk around the Myeongdong street, with GOT7 sunbaes, is that okay?" He asked.

"Hmm.. I guess so.. They should know that they have to be secretive. Aiden, watch out of either one of the girls are alone with any of them. That would cause a trouble. Be aware," she reminded Aiden oppa. Before, Aiden oppa is GOT7's manager. Now, Aiden appa is our manager. Kakkakka.

The door popped opened and Mirae unni walked in. Some other people entered with her, carrying boxes.

"Unni!!" I yelled out her name.

She was startled in the middle of pulling in a racket of jackets. They're varsity jackets in multiple colors. There was also jelwelry and accessories hanging off of it.

"Who called me..?" She turned around and looked at the room.

"Mirae unni!" I waved my hand. She stared at me blankly. "It's me unni! Your intern! Me! Jennie! Me!" I smiled brightly.

"W-who? Jennie?" She asked again, "It's you?"

I nodded quickly and ran up to her. "It's me, unni! I miss you so much!!" I hugged her in and wiggled her. "I miss you so much!!!" I yelled.