Chapter 45: What is going on?

#RIPEUNB #RIPRISE #STAYSTRONGLADIESCODE

As the death of Ladies' Code EunB and RiSe, I will post an early chapter which I had to do all over 3 times because after I saved, it became blank.

20k WOW! Thank U!

===JENNIE'S POV===

Mark oppa and I came back to the practice room. Guess who we saw. 15& unnies. JYP told us that the singing competition isn't over yet. He said we have to be at least 15&'s rank to pass. Wait-- not only 15&. It's 15& unnies, the vocal line in BTS and the vocal line in GOT7.

All of us trainees are now a team. One by one, we would sing and compete with the professional vocalists.

We were told to train our vocal in a group first with one of the professional vocalist in our group to help us. Jimin oppa, Yerin unni, and Jin Young oppa, and Yugyeom were in our group to help us. The others, who are rappers, were sitting and chatting among themselves.

"How about we play a game?" Jin Young, Jr, oppa suggested.

"Game?" Aiden oppa asked, "What game?"

"We have to practice our vocal. What are you talking about?" Sora asked.

"Its not a game game, but its to let our vocal have some practice before starting," Jr oppa said.

"Ah! Warm up?" Jimin oppa yelled.

"Yeah! Yeah! A warm up!" Jr yelled high fived Jimin oppa, "We'll go around and sang Do, Re, Mi, Fa and on. Each time, we have to get it on the right note, okay?" Jr oppa asked.

"Okay," we nodded.

"That's not a bad idea," Yerin unni nodded.

"Do we do it too?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah, we're joining in too. If you can't get the notes up there, you're out. Okay?" Jr oppa told.

"Okay!"

"Who's going first?" Yerin unni asked.

"Oh! Me!" Luis oppa raised his hand.

"Okay, We'll go around this way," Jr oppa spins a round to the right.

Luis oppa cleared his throat and started, "Do~" he sang.

"What the heck..!" Jimin oppa yelled.

"DAM LUIS! You don't have to go that low!" Ahna unni yelled. I laughed at her. She was in trouble because she's next.

It was a really low Do. So low that you can'r hear it. It was deep and husky too. The sound was hardly heard.

"I can make the Do as low as I want!" Luis oppa laughed and mocked her.

"Shut up," Ahna unni pushed his face out. She cleared her throat and tested it out, "Re- wait.. Re..Re, Okay. RE.."

"I'm done!" Sora unni yelled and dropped her hat.

Ahna unni laughed loudly. We laughed with her after hearing her Re. It was really low. Almost as low as Luis oppa's Do. Just that it's in a higher note.

"Mi! Mi!" Sora yelled, "I give up! Her Re is in a freaking underground!"

"Sora! Just go, you'll fail either way," Aiden oppa chuckled.

"Fine," Sora pouted, "Mi~ Oh! I think I got it! Did I?" She asked.

"Yeah! Good job," Yerin unni clapped for her.

"It's good but you didn't do the vibrato," Jimin oppa said.

"She's a rapper," we answered.

He startled then started smiling, "Okay.." He looked scared.