Chapter 36: Just One Hour.

OMG! U guys saw BTS's MV teaser 1?? IT'S FREAKING AWESOME! I died! I repeated the same teaser over and over until I remember the lyrics.

"You're in danger"

"You're really bad for me"

"I'm hurting so badly because of you"

"Don't confuse me"

"Are you joking? What am I to you?"

I LIKED ITS HIPHOP BEATS! MY NEW FAV SONG NOW.

---JENNIE'S POV---

After I took a shower, I dried my hair with a towel.

I'm sad.

My hair looks shorter now! It looks short, about to my shoulder! But when I pulled the whole hair on one side, I can see it gets from thicker to thinner. From short to long. The longest top is about to my butt. And that's like only a little bit! When I tie it up, the short part of the hair is tickling me neck. OMG.. My life.

I walked back to the Bangtan room. I wore my hat on. This should be my little strength to practice my dancing.

"Huh?" I opened the Bangtan room door.

No one is there. Where are they? THEY LEFT!? I need to return Jungkook his hoodie. Maybe later, if I can.

Sigh~

These people!

I decided to go back to the practice room. Maybe practice few songs then sleep there.

I opened the door and the room was dark. A melody turned on immediately. It was a soft, sweet and nice melody. The lights turned on and Jungkook was right there. He turned on the lights and walled back to his seat.

Uhm.. Really? Are they going to dance the song "Just One Day"? The seats are set up like that. And did they decorated the room? I see balloons on the floor and on the ceiling.

Anyway, I love this song. It's melody is nice and calm. Its lyrics is very sweet too. I love to listen to this song.

Kookie: (Yeah~)

He grabbed the hoodie and threw it on the floor. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a seat. He backs off and we sit across from each other. Jimin oppa, Suga oppa, and Jin oppa were on his right, my left. RapMon oppa, V oppa and J-hope oppa were on his left, my right.

I smiled at the scene all of them were wearing the hat we bought today. They didn't forget the hat.

RapMon: Yeah, (yeah) it's one day, one night

That's all I ever wanted.

Suga: If I'm given a day,

I want to be intoxicated in your sweet scent as I fall asleep (fall asleep)

If I have time in between my tight schedules,

I want to immerse myself in your warm eyes.

I like that, your long straight hair (hair)

When you tie it up as it falls on your neckline (neckline).

Anywhere we'd go, your waist would be my handbag

Yo ma honey, whenever I see you I can't breath,

Like the crowded streets of Myeongdong.

Our BGM is our breathing

When you call out my name