Chapter 48: Comfort.

Thank You for the 27k! AND 800 votes! Thank You so much!

I TRIED MY BEST! Please tell me if I write too long...

===JENNIE'S POV===

Our vocal teacher came in. She came in with a clipboard and such and two other people followed in. I froze and stood in line with my oppas and unni. Semra unni, Luis oppa, and Sora aren't here yet. We couldn't contact them.

"Hmm.. Are you Jennie Madden? The new trainee?" She asked me.

"Yes."

"Ah, my name is Kim Hae Ji. I am one of the vocal teachers. He is Jong Shi-ssi, rapping teacher, and he is another vocal teacher, Oh Dong-ssi. JYP praised a lot about you to us. We'll see how this training period will be," she smiled.

"Ah.. Yea.." I shyly answered.

"Where are you from? You don't look like a normal Korean girl," teacher Jong Shi asked.

"I'm from Vietnam and I lived in America since.. 8..9 years old. I moved here when I am 14," I introduced.

"Can you speak Vietnamese?" Teacher Oh Dong wondered.

"Yea, a little. I sometimes speak in Vietnamese with my mom. To my dad, I mostly speak Korean but sometimes English." I said.

"That's interesting," teacher Hae Ji nodded, "I guess there's 3 foreigns members, 2 other foreign members that are born here with a different blood, and 3 fully Koreans. This group might turn popular later on. They're interesting," she smiled.

"Yeah," teacher Oh Dong and Jong Shi agreed

We thanked them and giggled.

"Kaein, where's Semra, Luis and Sora?" She asked as she turned to him.

"I don't know. We couldn't get in touch with them. Luis didn't go to school today either," Kaein oppa said.

What did he tell her that!? If it's a bad thing why did he exposing it? It'll cause Luis oppa troubles.

"I understand. They'll come when they come. For now let's just practice with you 5." She said, "Why don't we warm up our vocals first? One by one, warm up your voice."

We warmed up in 10 minutes. We ran the vowels from Do to the next Do note. Each time we would go higher and higher. It was refreshing.

Hae Ji unni passed out to me, Aiden oppa, and Nelson oppa each a paper. Kaein oppa and Ahna unni got passed out a paper given by teacher Jong Shi.

"Ugh.. Words.." Ahna unni whined.

On it was lyrics and the staffs of notes. The song on my paper was Snow Flower by Park Hyo Shin.

"You'll learn to master these song in a week. We'll train you to sing, to get the feel, to rap, to speak up and such in this week," teacher Hae Ji said.

"It's not much of an unimportant practice but you will show this to JYP by the end of the month. Our goal is to send a message through music. You would have to make JYP cry over your voice," Teacher Oh Dong said.

We giggled at his words. I don't know if oppas and unni have the same mind as me but I was thinking, "Yeah right. Sure."

"Make him feel the pain. Make him smile as if he won a jackpot. Got it?" Teacher Jong Shi asked.

GOT7...!

"Yes!" We yelled.

"Okay, study the song a little and we'll let you guy sing or rap it later," teacher Hae Ji told us.