Chapter 60: Truth or Dare? (C8-version)

Sorry for not be able to update at the promised time. I had projects to do. HAPPY 92k and Thanksgiving.

===JENNIE'S POV==

"This is how you play," Aiden oppa picked out few selected cards. He put it on the table and the rest aside.

I see it. A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, and K.

"You see how they're in different color?" He asked, "A, 2, 4, 8, J, Q, and K are in red which is Truth. 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are in black which is dare. You already know why it's like that right?" He made sure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A, 2, 4, 8, and Q are special cards. J and K only were adding in because you needed both to be somewhere even! Yes! I'm right! I know I am! Continue," Sora sat back and watch. She was breathing heavily from the excitement.

"Ok.." Aiden oppa stared at her, "We will use the chopstick to spin. Who ever the end point pointed to, that person will have to pick these card which are faced down and either do a dare or telling a truth. Got it?" He asked.

"Yas! Got it!" Mark oppa answered laughing.

"Aha!" Jackson oppa laughed in a high pitch, "Got7!" He yelled jokingly.

"Ok okay, start Aiden," JB oppa told him.

Aiden oppa took the chopstick and spinner it. We watched the chopstick spinnef until it stopped at...

"YUGYEOM!" We all yelled.

"Ahh!!" Yugyeom yelled. He looked terrified.

"Pick a card," Aiden oppa spread out the cards for him to pick.

Yugyeom was hesitating and trying to look under.

"Hurry!" Bambam yelled.

Yugyeom laughed, "Okay Okay.." He picked one. He flipped one over a red K and we whined.

"Ehh! Truth.."

"Hahaha!" Yugyeom laughed.

"Anyone wanna ask him something?" Aiden oppa asked.

"Uhm..." We think.

"Y'all should've prepared questions in your heads first," Sora nagged.

"Then you ask," Kevin oppa said.

"Nahh! Stop playing! I talk a lot. I don't like doing it," she shakes her hand then laughed.

"Oh!" Jackson oppa screamed, "I got one! I got one!"

"What? What?"

"Rank... us.. Us GOT7.. in order.. of rank from the most handsome to last place," Jackson oppa said. He looked proud of what he said. I was bored his favorite.

"No!! That's a dare!" Yugyeom yelled.

Jackson oppa quickly glare at him, "Fine. Out of all of us, who is the most handsome? From the most handsome to the last." He smiled deviliously.

"Ehh!!" Yugyeom got shy.

"Oh Hurry!!" Mark oppa whined.

"Okay! Okay! First.. Mark hyung,"

"We all know that!" We yelled, then laughed.

"Second.."

"Ya, I made you food yesterday," Jr oppa reminded him.

"Second Jin Young hyung!" Yugyeom announced and clapped.

"Yes!" Jin Young oppa high fived him and dat back down next to me. I glared at him. He laughed, "What? It's what I get for being nice!"