Chapter 30: February March April and now May.

Guys, my ghost readers. Why I call you my ghost readers is because you guys only read my story, no vote or comment. I like to get to know my readers. You might not wanna be get known then just tell me how is the story. Good? Bad? Any score? Any opinion? Any mistake I made? ^^ I would love to know.

Happy Chapter 30!!! -Fire works- "Boom! Boom!"

To watch the vid, please you a computer. You can search "St.319 Never Give Up cover)

In the vid.. Skip to 1:45! The beginning is introducing the members of the group that's dancing.

The group is called St.319. It's a vietnamese group that do cover dances of K-pop and they're very good. They won many competition. Their cover vids are on the Mnet web too. Idk if it's there or not but I saw it. Ugh the vid didn't show.. wait for me~~ i need a freakin COMPUTER!!

That dance is a cover. From the "Dance Battles" of groups.

---JENNIE'S POV---

A week like this passed. In the morning, from 5 am, I would meet MinJung unni in the park and we would run together. Those guys from before didn't come back though. We were actually waiting for them.

At first, I could only run 2 round around the park. As days pass, I run about one more round and about a month have passed, I could run my best with 5 rounds without resting. Yes!

Minjung unni and I got to know each other more. We exchanged phone number and after each week, she would take a picture of my body. I told her I am determined to go on a diet. She was able to be there for me when my weights are decreasing. She was really close to me but I can never rank her higher than my seven dumb.. oppas and unnies. She shared everything like tips and advices, her love for the AmeriThaiKong, and nice pictures of the Got7 oppas.

About my school work and the internship, I quit the job. Everything was the same. They're close to me but acts cold to me. It was because they're too focused in their training and work. I don't know if they're doing or not but I can feel the cold breeze by being near them.

Ahna unni, Semra unni, and Nelson oppa were teaching me how to sing and I seriously have no time to learn it. In the end I quit the intern job. It was the best anyway. Quitting the job will open up space for practicing. They offered to teach me dancing too but I declined.

Why?

I. Don't need. The 7 of them. Who are my bestest friends. To train me. With my dancing. Because. I got my Bangtan Boys.

---FLASHBACK---

"Hello?" I picked up my phone.

"Jennie-ah!!" Jimin oppa called me.

"Jimin oppa? How are you oppa?" I greeted him.

"I'm good, I'm good. Where are you right now?" He asked.

I stopped walking and looked around. "I'm in the JYP building..." I was actually on my way to JYP's office. Maybe to meet Seyoung unni and tell her I quit the intern job.

"Ah.." Jimin oppa understood.

" Is it going to take long?" I can hear J-Hope oppa yelled from the phone.

"Jimin oppa? Tell J-Hope oppa it wont wake lon--" I accidentally bumped into someone. He dropped his stuff and I apologized.

"It's okay," he said, "Uh.. Who are you?" He stared at me.

"I..." I don't know what to say. I am not part of the JYP yet, "Am an intern. Stylist intern," I told him. A stylist intern who is about to quit her job.