Chapter 32: Upgrade~

The vid is the story about Suga and Jungkook. Go and see~~~

----JENNIE'S POV---

"Ahjumma!! Can we have have some mandu (dumpling) please!?!" I yelled, "With a lot of lettuce?"

"Okay!" The auntie yelled back.

"Hehe!" I smiled.

"Jennie, tell her to get just enough, not too much" Rap Monster oppa said.

I stared at him. "Topokki too!" I yelled.

"Jennie! We can't finish that! We're on a diet!" J-hope oppa yelled at me.

"Ahjumma! Fish cake too!!" I ignored him and told her, "Continue telling me that I can't eat anymore and i'll call out the meat," I warned them.

"... You should.." Jin oppa agreed.

I laughed, "Oppa, if you can't eat it all then I'll finish it for you," I smiled.

"All that strict dieting is going to be wasted if after you eat this..." Jimin oppa reminded me.

"It's been a long time," I said, "Plus I'm eating what's left of you guys" I nodded.

The topokki, dumpling and fish cake came out. I waited for my Bangtan boys filled up their stomachs. Watching them eat kills me. But seeing this scene, it reminded me of when they came to my mom's restaurant.

Jungkookie and Jimin oppa would feed me. I would drool by watching V oppa eat. Jin oppa and J-hope oppa would yell at us about our messiness. Suga oppa would teach me how to eat a quick lettuce wrap. He said put the lettuce in front of my mouth and pick up fish cake or something and pushed the lettuce in. That was smart. I don't really vegetable. Ah! There's one thing thats new. Rap monster oppa somehow, magically, accidentally broke the bowl.

"Hyung!!" Jungkook called.

"Ugh.. God of destruction," Suga oppa said.

"Haha! Our truly God of Destruction!" Jimin oppa yelled.

We all laughed. Rap monster oppa stared at the broken bowl. I laughed my heart out.

"Destruction Monster.." I tried to say it in the middle of laughing. The others agreed and laughed more. In the end, we had to feed him. When everyone is full and there's food left, I would eat all of the food left. That is how we roll when we're having a group feast.

"Jennie-ah, anything you wanna upgrade?" Rap monster oppa asked.

"What upgrade?" I looked confused.

"You." Jin oppa said, "You're skinny and pretty now, do you wanna do a little.. upgrade of your looks?"

I raised my eyebrows, "What kind of upgrade?"

"I don't know..." J-hope oppa rose his shoulders.

"Oh! Wanna go shopping for your clothes?" V oppa yelled. His eyes shines.

"Yes! Buy smaller clothes. Your clothes from before is big on you," Suga oppa said.

"And you should stop borrowing our clothes too," Jungkook glared at me. I smiled.

"I like boys clothes. They're comfy! Girls' clothes are just.. tight..." I pulled up the hoodie over my head.

"Then wear a dress or skirt! You!" Jimin oppa stood up and yelled, "You keep on taking my shirt!"

I laughed, "Hehe! But ew, no, I don't wear dressed or skirts. I don't like those. The only time I wear then is for school,"

I barely go home. The practice room and the Big Hit building is my second house. I sometimes bring just my pants and other stuff. Shirts, I would take BTS oppas'. I mostly take Jungkook's, Jimin oppa's, Suga oppa's and V oppa's shirts. They're about my size but a little bit bigger. Jimin oppa's my favorite. Most of them are sleeveless.