CRAZY8 Profile.

This is what they put in their PROFILE paper that were given before in the earlier chapters.

THANK YOU FOR THE 53.5k Views! WOW! MY READERS ARE THE BEST! Jjang!

Also thank you for voting my chapters. 1.09k Thanks~~~

==::Eldest to Youngest::==

Kae In: Eldest, Lead Dancer, Main Rap.

Nelson: Main vocal, Lead dancer.

Ah Na: Lead Rap, Lead Vocal.

Aiden: Leader, Lead Rap, Lead Vocal, Main dancer.

Luis: Lead vocal.

Semra: Lead vocal.

So Ra: Main Rap

Jennie: Maknae, Main dancer, Main vocal.

Note: "Main" vocal or dancer means they're the best out of the whole group. "Lead" is after them, ranked second. Just vocal means they're not good but could sing. Same for rap.

Anymore information about their "in charge of" will be told later. :)

==::LOOKS::==

Kae In- (179 cm), looks skinny, tall, big round eyes, warm.

Nelson- (177), looks skinny but got some muscles, small baby face, chubby cheeks, warm smile,

Ah Na- (170), white milky skin, sport/healthy/fit body, tall, looks foreign, light blueish brownish eyes,

Aiden- (177), alright built, good body structure, chin line, warm smile,

Luis- (170), musclar, bagel like man, light skin, short... >.>, shy and awkward smile,

Semra- (168), perfect body ratio, healthy, Luis and Kaein think she got big ass big boobs..(so does the rest of the members), bright,

So Ra-(167), chubby yet not, healthy, chubby~

Jennie- (165), short, tiny, healthy, chubby cheeks, chubby,

==::PERSONALITY::==

Kae In- Weirdo. Funny and fun. Get along well. Sweet. Likes to act like a girl *Flip hair*. He thinks he's fabulous and poses when next to pretty things. Dumb/stupid/mental. Dont worry, he got all three.

He's bipolar. Sometimes he's crazy, sometimes he's holding in a grudge. He has family problem so in the morning, he would be a sweet boyfriend-like friend but at the afternoon, he's cranky and would like to get into a fight with you.

"Being normal is too mainstream," --Kae In

Nelson- Quiet. Random. Most wanted as Boyfriend. Smart. Chill. Active. Things are always too far for him. Fun. Real Random.

He's a fun and sweet guy when it comes to a girl he likes. He fall for them easily but never did as a whole with his heart. Even when he's nice, he's nice in a weird way. You ask for a favor he would say no because it's too far.

"..." --Nelson N.

Ahna- Tough. Strong. Loyal. Catches on and learn things fast. Short temper. Act and say mean things but loves you very much. Can't be as girly as she is.

She's really strong and is the total opposite of Aiden. She's more sweet and nice but she is a tough girl. No kidding. "Man hand" is what Sora calls her but her heart and mind is "Girly". She likes pretty dresses and roses but that doesn't mean she can't stand up for herself or for her friends.

"Concepts. Image. Why do I have to put on a mask for people to like me? I'm here as an idol to spread and enjoy my music." --Ah Na.

Aiden- Leader yet get bullied by youngers. Good copycat. Learn fast. Dumb. Simple minded. Serious when needed. "Brain can't function well" said by Sora.

He's a manly guy. He goes hardcore and does his own thing because he knows it. He is also a sweet guy when comes to fans and girls. He's a perfect guy any girl would like. Strong outside but weak inside.

"We're a set of game of Crazy8." --Aiden.

Luis- Annoying. Quiet and romantic. Awkward. Would joins in and ruin the fun. He has a bad memory system.

He can be called shy but he likes to take on challenges. He likes having fun but always ruin them. Staying by him will make you fall in love with him for no reason. He is just such a warm person, without much good looks.

"Who cares." --Luis

Semra- Soft hearted. Cute. Most wanted girlfriend. Sometimes very very dumb and become blank when she is thinking. She stared into space and rubs her hands. Sweet and is good to others.

Even though sometimes she is blank. Even though sometimes she yells and nags, she's always the mom of our hearts.

So Ra- Soft hearted. Free mind. Friendly. Very friendly. Almost too friendly. Won't stop singing when she knows she sucks. Laugh at dumb and stupid things for no reason. Her laugh is also very dumb. She has the same laugh as Jennie.

You'll get annoyed by staying near her. But! She is a friendly and social person. She's always there for you and understands you. Bear with her just one day and you'll love her.

"You se.. the way we're set up.." --So Ra

Jennie- Shy. Uses funny and weird grammar. Blank. Has dumb laugh. Maknae yet is good at many thing. Loves to do weird actions. Everything is far and too much work.

She is cute and always act like a kid. She is a loyal kind of friend and would always trust you no matter what. There's a little bit of clumsiness but that is how she makes people wanted to get close to her.

"I want to eat. I'm hungry." --Jennie

===TO BE CONTINUE===

Thank you for reading and Have a nice day~

QOTD: What's your favorite quote?

Get ready for the chapter tomorrow!

Chapter 54: Pinky!