Chapter 2: Got 7 Badlucks

==NO POV==

Jennie walked out the cafeteria and headed out to the exit door. She passed by Jackson unknowning who he is.

He opened up his locker and looked at the mirror on it. He fixed his collar and his hair. His tongue slowly wipe his bottom lips. He smiled to himself and winked to the mirror.

On the locker, there was pictures of him wearing this uniform for Fencing. It was pictures of him when he was younger.

But anyway, this is Jackson W.: He is known for his sexy pelvis and a funny character. More than funny, he is known as "Wild and Sexy Jackson"

Jackson slammed close the locker and there were two girls behind it.

"H..hi Jackson.." a girl shyly said.

"Hey July," he smiled at her.

Both of the girl excited. He knows my name!

"Uh.. I saw your music video and the song. It was really great and true. Girls.. Do love you guys.." she looked at the floor.

The other girl elbowed her to remind her something.

"Oh! I also bought these heart shaped lollipop for you guys to chew on while bored.. it's not much but I was reminded of you guys so I bought it---" she said half way but then she was cut off.

Jennie was headed back and passed by her friend. She accidentally bumped to her friend.

"Sorry!" Jennie bowed and apologized to her. She bowed to her, to JungIn and to Jackson. When she was about to bow at Jackson, their eyes met. He smiled at her to say it ok, but she bowed to apologized anyway. Then she ran off.

"Aishh this--" JungIn stopped her friend from saying anything. Her friend kind of raged and pat off where Jennie bumped to her.

Jackson fixed his eyes at her.

"Anyway.. Here," Jungin gave Jackson a bonquet of heart shaped lollipops.

Jackson accepted it and smiled, "Thank you," he left them and headed to somewhere.

This time, he passed by the cafertia and saw Jennie. She stood right at the door, looking exhausted. "Ugh.. forgot the dam money.."

Jackson chuckled to himself. She looks like she just ran one mile in 5 minutes. She's exhausted.

------------

JB sat in class for lunch and finished the rest of his homework. His phone suddenly rang off.

"Leggo!!!" he read from his phone. The thought of going there made him smiled. He put down his glasses and picked up his bookbag.

This is J.B.: Many people thinks he's cold and a lot of boys dislike him because he got many girls crowding around him. He is known as the "Chic and Sexy Leader,".

"Let's go Jr," he told a guy behind him.

He was sitting on the desk and talking to the girls.

"Alright, hold up! Wait for me JB!" Jr yelled.

"Nope," JB popper the P and left the room.

Jr having a struggle to get off the desk, "See you guys later!" he patted on the girls back.

This is Junior (Jr): He has a warm personality and is very close to the girls. He knows a lot about girls because he has two older sisters and he acts like a mom to his friends.

----------

Jennie dragged her feet throughout the hallway. She was tired from running back to get the money she forgot to take and let me tell you, she hates running the most. With her fatness thats dragging her down, even just walking to the bathroom is too far.