Chapter 29: The Cold Distance

You guys wanted a quick update so here~~

---NO POV---

"Sora, what did she said?" Luis asked.

Sora got off the treadmill and joined with the others. They sat on the floor, some were sitting on the sits for working out in the Gym. It was only them with the Got7. No 2PM sunbaenims.

"Did she believed you?" Jackson asked.

"I think she did. She sounded sad.." Seora said with a guilty feeling.

Most of them sighed.

"I feel really bad doing this," Ahna said.

"Right? Jennie is the kind of girl that believe in everything from the people she trusts the most," Semra explained.

"I sent her a little comment, to cheer her up. She should feel less lonely," Aiden said.

Mark smiled at him, "That's good,"

".. She's probably in the school's field, all alone now.." Jin Young (Jr) said, looking on the floor.

"But we have to do this. We can't let her get too close to you guys," Sora said.

"That's right, the fans are already hating her for clinging onto Bambam and wore Mark's jacket, we really can't let her get close to you guys anymore," Kaein said.

She didn't give me back my jacket yet.. would that cause trouble? Mark thought.

"Not anymore but not yet," Nelson corrected, "Not until she becomes part of JYP,"

They all nodded.

"But... I don't think Jennie should hang out with you all much," JB rubbed his chin, "You guys are already famous in the locals. There's a fan base created. Fans know everything about you guys and if they see the same girl hanging out with you, there will be problems. Jennie would be more hated,"

Yugyeom gasped.

"That's right," Youngjae said.

"True, true," Bambam nodded.

"We have to get a distance from her?" Luis asked.

"Not distance.. but.. be more busy with your schedule, and don't do too much skin-ship between you guys and her," Jinyoung explained.

"That's going to hurt her a lot.." Aiden said.

"It's the best for her," Jackson added, "For now, work hard on singing, dancing, rapping, speeching, languages, working out and others so when Jennie joins you guys, everything would be easier for her. Things would be taken cared of for her," Jackson reminded them.

They nodded. "Got it," they nodded.

"We shouldn't really push it," Aiden commented, "We can't just be like leaving her alone,"

"You can't act like strangers to her," Jackson added.

"Yes. Remember, the reason why we're distanced from her is because of our busy schedule," JB reminded.

"Oh! What about her intern job? If she continues to be your stylist intern then soon the fan would find out," Semra remembered.

"Should we make her quit?" Bambam asked.

"Maybe.. We have to make it subtle though!" Aiden warned.

"We'll find a way later, hyung" Yugyeom cheered them up.

"This is like a little acting practice," Youngjae smiled.

They smiled along. "Come on," JB clapped and gets up, "You guys need to build muscles now and ladies---"