Chapter 8: Ugh..School

Thank you for Continuing reading my story! I'll make sure the story will be nice and sweet and awesome! It'll be new compared to other stories~

Let's see later on who Jennie would fall for~~

BTW the pic is Jungkook lol

---JENNIE'S POV---

I walked my way to school the next morning. Ugh.. School. I hate going to school. I have to worry all about the morning classes which are the important ones. Yet, all I had in mind is GOT7, Jungkook and his group BTS, to become a solo singer and my group of friends. You all know what I'm thinking about, right?

Everything is so complicated. Every since yesterday, everything got more complicated. Yet amazing too.

I reached my school. My friends were standing together outside the school talking. I ran to them.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey~~!" Semra cheered and hugged me. I am not a hugging person. I only hug a little when I feel hype. But that would be only one person.

"Where are the others?" I asked. There was only Semra, Ahna, Kaein, and Sora. I dont see Luis, Nelson or Aiden.

"Aiden and Luis isn't here yet and Nelson is with his girlfriend," Sora answered.

"Oh,"

"Yo, Kaein!" Ahna elbowed him, "Tell her,"

"Tell her what?" He asked.

"Tell Jennie about the competition," she said.

"Oh, they sent me an email and they said they moved the date a week early because they got a professional person as the judge and he is too busy on the actual date so he changed it to a week early," Kaein explained to me.

"So when's the date now?" Semra asked.

"This Sunday," Sora answered.

"Ah~~ okiie!" I happily answered. There no worries. They got every dance moves by their hearts. I got the clothes ready. Kaein got our pass and number. Nelson got our ride to the stage. We got this.

"I heard it's someone from a big company," Kaein added in.

---RANG---

The bell rang and we all headed inside the school.

"So that means the first place might caught his attention and they might get signed into the company?" I asked. He said the judge is a professional person. He could be a famous person from a famous company.

"I dont know," Kaein rose his shoulders, "Probably,"

"Cool," Ahna ended the conversation and left to her class.

I walked to my first class. Science. I hate science. It's so boring. All day you do work in the book and thats it. No fun.

I walked in. Not looking at anyone and ran to the back of the room. This class is like seperated into groups. The first rows would be the rows of smart people. Im not that smart. On the right back corner is for couples. In front of the couples are bad kids. They play on their phone and comment on teachers. In front of me is a little space for normal people.

I took out my pencil box and my science book.

"Hey," someone greet.

I look up and it was Yugyeom. He was smiling at me with his eyes. He sat infront of me, turning around. I feel like it's the first time I actually look and talk to someone from this class. New.

"Oh. Hi," i said quietly.

"Hehe, do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He asked.

I didnt answer and just give him my pencil.