Chapter 7: BTS JungKook

Thank You for Continuing Reading My Book! Thank You from The Bottom Of my Heart~~

Thank you K-PopMe_05 for supporting me and my book~~

---JENNIE'S POV----

It's almost 8 o' clock now. I'm walking home alone in the dark. Kaein and I already finished with the clothes. We picked out a lot. I like how a person would wear many conplicated clothes yet when you look overall, it's a one piece.

Its so cold~~ I rubbed my arms and grabbed my bookbag straps. Walking towards my parent's Steak Restaurant. My house is in the back of it.

Wait. Stop.

I am hearing more than one footsteps. I walked slower to make sure the sound. Its more than 2 feet that are walking. No! I'm scared! My house is right there! God please let me reach my house safely!!

I heard feet waddling and running to me. Faster and faster. Louder and louder.

"JENNIE!!" A hand grabbed my shoulder and pushed me down when it jumped.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I SCREAMED!!

Then I heard laughing. Its a guy. And he is dying because of laughing. I turned around. Can't believe myself.

"JungKook?" I said softly. Breathing my words.

He was still in the middle of laughing. I got mad. I punched his shoulder. I dont know why but my tears fell down. I was scared to death!

"Ow!! Yeah, It's Jungkook," he answered. He stopped laughing, "Jennie? A--ar-are you crying?" he asked.

No I'm not. I'm not crying. My tears just fell on their own. Im actually mad right now.

"You were scared?" he asked. He lowered his head as same as mine as I look up. He wiped off my tear from one side. I slapped his hand away and quickly wiped off my tears wildly then stumped back home.

Jeon Jungkook was my first love. That was when I was small so I wouldn't call that first love. We were kid. He was my childhood friend.

I opened the restaurant door and came in. My mom, my dad, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon was there sitting together in a table.

"Oh! Jennie! Come here! Say hi to mr and mrs Jeon, it's been a long time since you saw then," My mom said.

I came in and was about to close the door, it won't listen to me. I turned around and Jungkook was grabbing it. Oh right, he's coming in too.

"Ahhhhhh!!" My mom screamed like a fan girl, "Is that Jungkook!? He's grew up so much and became so handsome!!" My mom came and grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him to the table. I feel left out~

I followed to them and sat down next to my dad and Mr.Jeon. Jungkook was put between his mom and my mom.

"Woah.. He grew up so well~~" my mom can't stop herself from combing his hair and touching his face, "Honey? Why is your face so cold?? And smooth~" He was sitting there and smiling like a good kid.

I realized he dyed his hair red. I remembered something. When we were small, we told each other that our favorite color is red and when we grow up, we would have red hair and red eyes. I dont know if he still remember or just did it for fun but it looks really nice. I loved the color. I would love to dye my hair that but it just doesn't match me.

I scrolled my eyes down and i saw food. The table was filled with food! My hand reached for the spoon instantly.

Mrs.Jeon giggled, "Thank you. And Jennie!Your skin is so beautiful! And you grew up so healthy too!!" she said.