Chapter 49: Comfort (2)

===JENNIE'S POV===

"Okay. Okay. Calm down kids." Hae Ji unni said.

"Kaein, why don't you go?" JYP asked.

Kaein oppa came inside the room and wore the headphones.

"Ready?" The guy asked.

Kaein oppa gave a thumb up. Hae Ji unni gave the guy a CD and he plugged it in. The song started and even out here can hear it. I was amazed.

Kaein oppa rapped really good. It was better than what I heard from before. Like always, it was fast. He doesn't go with the beat but instead he increased the speed by 2x. Amazingly, he was be able to fit so much lyrics in a small amount of time.

"Kaein," JYP said. Kaein oppa was standing here and faced him. "You don't go by rules don't you?" He asked.

Kaein oppa didn't reply but I can tell he would say no.

"I'm not mad or going to force you to rap by rules. Raps have no rules. There are but I know that your style is free-style. Never forget the badics of rapping though!" JYP smiled jokingly.

"Kaein, what grade to you have in literature in school?" The man asked.

"B," He shortly answered.

"I want it to be perfectly be an A. I know school is almost over but I want all straight As next year. Don't take this as a mission but a practice. Literature classes will help you with your Korean skills and it will help you with rapping a lot, a lot." He said.

"Practice more on what ever you can do. I'm not going to force you to rap perfectly BUT you better be good at it. If you go out public and rap to the crowd, rap as free as you want. I expect no errors though. And to have no errors, I want practice. You need practice." He ended.

Hm.. This is taking longer than I thought. With Ahna unni going in then Aiden oppa then Nelson oppa.. It took over an hour!

I'm sleepy! But I can't go down like that. I don't want to be embarrassed while sitting next to Mark oppa. Ahna unni gave me this chance! I can't blow it! Even when I know I'll give it away any second, I cannot give----

===MARK'S POV===

Ch-ch-ch-change

Boy boy boy, as thoughts go, change

Girls girls girls, follow me, change

Everyone change

Everything change

Now change

I'm gonna change change change ch-change

Ahna finished showing off her rapping skills mixed with singing. She could sing and rap really good. All the ad-libs and such she did it all. From rapping at first with her deep soulful voice into a more strong and independent vocal. Hyuna sunbaenim's voice is a chic and sexy style. Hearing Ahna's voice, she sounded like she would get along with guys well. Her way of rap is very swaging, like a true rapper.

I couldn't do it like her. Not the swag part but the singing part. I can't sing. When ever I try, I would tell myself to stick with rap. For a foreigner like me, rapping is the easiest. Plus, my voice is not easy to have. Jackson told me it's hard to imitate and sounded cool when I rap. I don't know should I trust him or not because after that he made a troll face. A devil smile with wide big eyes. He acted aegyo towards me and it creeps me out.

"Understand?" JYP-nim asked Ahna.

"Yes, I understand. Thank you!" She bowed.

"Now, Aiden?" JYP asked.