Chapter 61: Macarons & Height

===JENNIE'S POV===

After Ahna unni paid for our meal, we sat in to take some rest and drinks. Our staffs went outside to smoke and talk about some stuff. So~~ we're just sitting.

"What color underwear?" Sora asked Zync oppa.

"Hold up, lemme check," Zync oppa looked down and peeked in, "Pink and black stripes boxer," he answered.

"Pink?" Yugyeom asked with his eyebrow raised.

Zync oppa nodded, "Pink represents manly man,"

Bambam chuckled, "Really?"

"Uhm. Men are scared to wear pink because they think it's gay. Pink actually look good on me and I'm not scared to wear pink," he answered.

"Men my butt. Just spin the chopstick bro," Semra unni said.

He smirked and spinned. I suddenly had to cough badly. So bad my face turned red.

"You're okay?" Mark oppa asked.

I nodded, trying to hide my face and drank the lemonade.

"Hm...Dare.." Bambam stared at the card, freaking out.

"Ermm... I dare you to kiss JB oppa on the cheek~~~~~" Semra unni said with a smirk.

"What!?" They both yelled.

"Noona." he stood up. His voice sounded like he's warning her.

"Let's go~!" Unni cheered.

"Ya! Why am I in this!?!?" JB oppa raged.

"You're right.. Bambam, go kiss Youngjae~!" She flapped

"Noona!!" They both yelled.

Semra unni laughed and fell on me. I fell on Jr oppa. At the glance of my eyes, JB oppa was laughing too.

"Haha!!" Yugyeom laughed loudly. Youngjae oppa was sitting between him and Jr oppa. Yugyeom couldn't do anything but to laugh and pointed at him, mocking in his face. "Hyung! Popo! Popo!" Yugyeom cheered.

"Yeah! Kiss him!" Jr oppa said.

"You guys don't have that much chemistry! Kiss now!!" Luis oppa yelled.

At first Bambam and Youngjae oppa was shy. Then we made them stand up.. lean closer and let Bambam kiss Youngjae oppa's cheek.

"Aahaahahahahhahahhahahaha!!!!" We all laughed. The ground was literally shaking. We jumped off out of our seats at the scene.

"OH MY GOD!!" Jackson oppa yelled loudly.

Sora was so mean! When Bambam was about to kiss Youngjae oppa on the cheek, Sora quickly turned Youngjae oppa's head. I'm not sure if they kiss-kiss but I am sure there was a touch.

"WOAHHH!!" Youngjae oppa yelled, jumping back.

" Waeee!!" Bambam yelled back.

"They kissed!!" JB oppa screamed, "Their lips touched!!"

I laughed, coughing worst and worst.

"Oh My God!!" Mark oppa laughed hard.

"NOOO!!! I missed it! I was in the middle of staring into space!!! NOO!!" Semra unni whined. Laughs were outering her voice "This can't be happening! Replay that for me!!" She yelled.

"NOOOOO!!!" Bambam whined.

"Yesss!!! You should!!" I yelled, dam my voice is rough.

"Jennie-ah, don't talk anymore. You'll loose your voice," Semra unni worried for me. I nodded.