Chapter 68: September B.Day #1

===JENNIE'S POV===

"Woahhh!!!! There are so many food~" Bambam clapped.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!!" We yelled out after one another.

"Uhm~~," JB oppa smiled, "Finish it. K?" He glared at us. "Don't you dare have left-overs."

I looked at the others but they looked at me back. He's kidding... right?

"Ne.." We replied.

"Ass,"

"What!?" JB oppa yelled.

"What?" Ahna unni asked, "Eat up oppa," she smiled.

"What is this.. That's creepy," Suga oppa looked at her weirdly.

"Eat up. I said eat up," Ahna unni shoved lettuce into Suga oppa's mouth.

"Ew! I don't even like lettuce!" He spit it out.

"That's why I shoved it in your face Snow White!" She yelled back. Oh my god..

"What?? Snow White!?" He yelled.

"Snow WHITE." Ahna unni repeated.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Calm down!" V oppa hugged Suga oppa and pulled him towards himself.

"I got more SWEG than her!!" Suga oppa posed a swag hand pose.

"Fine," Ahna unni laughed, "Elsa,"

"ELSA!!" Jackson oppa laughed out loud.

"Happy?" Ahna unni laughed at SUGA oppa.

"Hyung~ it's Elsa! That's not bad!" J-Hope oppa slapped his arm.

"Yeah! You know how much I love Elsa!" Jin oppa said, "She's awesome!"

"Elsa is trending these days too!" Jr oppa added, "That's really not bad," He laughed.

"Oh HELL NAWW!! I am not some kind of princess!"

The room became busy and noisy over one subject. We stayed on one subject and talked forever. Arguements and fights broke out but in the end it was wrapped up with food. Of course, food is the best.

By the way, Mark oppa.. Is sitting next to me.. >.<!!!!! I feel so close to him. But I think I'm kinda leaning myself away from him. It's kinda obvious. I'm trying my best to kill my love for him!! What to do~~?? He keeps on staying beside me!!

"Oppa, since you're on that side can you turn on the little stove for me??" I asked Rap Monster oppa who was sitting at the opposite of me. The little stove was in the middle of us. I was in charge of putting the meat in.

"Sure," he gladly said, "How you open this thing.." He said to himself.

I heard a loud click of something and looked up. A huge set fire light lit up ontop of the stove.

"AHH!!" I screamed.

"JENNIE!" Mark oppa yelled. He grabbed me and pulled me back. I fell back and was ontop of him.

"Ahh!! My arm!!" I cried.

My arm caught the fire. I don't know if it was the heat or fire but my arm is burnt. It's hurting real bad. My eyes slowly became teary. The big problem is, Rap Monster oppa made the little stove to turn on the fire.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Jungkook yelled.

"YA!! TURN IT OFF!!" Youngjae oppa yelled.

We all screamed. Someone did turn it off but there was will fire.