Chapter1: Crazy Kids

Notes: GOT7 are later.. in later chapters ^.^

Sora stared at Nelson's eyes. She kind of squeezed them together and looked carefully through his eyes. She slipped out the card but didn't put it down.

"Hold up, I'm bumming into this song," Sora said while moving her body. Her headphones are in and she's feeling it.

"What song?" Aiden asked.

"Girls Girls Girls!" Sora sang, "They love me!" Kaein joined in at the last part.

"Oh no. I don't love you, sorry Kae In oppa," Sora patted his back.

"Aren't the members in that group from our school?" Semra asked.

"Yeah! JB, Jackson and Mark are in my classes," Nelson said.

"Me too," Kaein added.

"Yugyeom and Bambam are in my gym class," Sora said.

"Junior and Youngjae are in my Language class," Aiden said.

"Woah.. Really?" Jennie asked.

"It's cool how they're idols and they go to our school. Others see them as celebrity, we see them as our neighbor friends," Sora said.

"Yeah.."

"Do you have the eight of spades?" Sora asked Nelson carefully.

Nelson looked down on his hand then back up at Sora, "Maybe I do. Maybe I dont. I dont know. Do you have the queen of spades?" He asked back.

She looked at her hand full of cards. Her face became isolated.

Nelson laughed, "Yeah you do! Come on! Put that shjt down! You have to put it down later and it will go around and back to you and you have to eat!" he threatened her with few English words inserted.

Sora has a skip, a queen of spades, an eight of diamond, and a J of space.

"You know what!" She yelled and threw down the Queen of spades, "Im putting it down now! Imma eating it later on anyway!"

Nelson laughed loudly. He has this laugh that sounds like a dolphin and another one thats very high pitch and girly.

"Kaein! Uh.. I think come back is real?" he told Kaein and scratched his head. They laughed. He threw a two of space down and passed it on to Semra.

"Wait..wait! I have to eat 7?" She asked. Semra just started playing crazy-eight few days ago and she's not very good.

"No, put down your two and you can pass it on to the next person," Nelson told her.

"Can't I stop it?" she asked.

"No," Luis stopped her. He finished his decks anyway so he went to help her. He got his arms around her and organized the cards for her, "You can only stop it with an eight but save it for last so you can win. You got two eats here so put it down. Get rid of it now and use the eight for last," he instructed her.

"Ok," She followed his instruction and put it down, "Last. Haha! Eat that Ah Na!!" Semra exclaimed at Ah Na's face.

Ah Na glared back at her then at her cards, "Shut up," she said seriously with a poker face but it was funny to the others.

"Oh Ah Na! Are you gonna take that?? You're gonna have to pick up. . . 11 cards! Dam!!" Jennie got surprised. She put down her deck and picked up the pick up deck and slides out 11 cards, "I got your back Ah Na!" She joked.

Ah Na bit her lips and picked it up in bitter,"Ugh,"

"Alright, my turn," Aiden put down his eight of clubs, "What ever you want Jennie," he said.