Chapter 6: Crazy-8 Memb.

Again~~ Dedication to @jessica1234546 because she voted for my book! I am so happy for no dam reason lol. thank you~~ Now i know the true meaning when the GOT7 said their fans gave them strength to work harder~~

The Dope Jackson. No comment. That face lol

---JENNIE'S POV---

I ran and ran quickly upstairs. I am late already! I took too long buying drinks and snacks for my friends and I bet they're very tired right now.

But the struggle though... I'm carrying many heavy bags with me right now. Dragging it all upstairs along with my fatness. AND I'm Running! I hate running! Ugh.

I finally reached my destination though! Not in the school's zone. Our own zone. Our practice rented four walled room. Me and my friends payed for it in an apartment. The room is smalled enough to be like a practice room for dancing. We put walls on all two of the walls and the other two walls we painted black. We called it our "Black Box"

In a few more weeks, my group of friends will be performing on stage in a competition and the winner will get $1500! We are determined to get it. But... it'll be my friends who will be on stage, I will be in the backstage supporting them.

Well~~~~~ I am gonna be their stylist though. No body knows their styles as much as me. Out of the whole group, no one has the best clothing ideas than me. I am good at mix and matching clothes. And also, our taste in color is the same too. Even though there are some girls in the group, our group is still loving the three colors red, black, and white. We have same taste in colors and different taste in styles.

I slammed opened the door. The whole room stared at me.

"Yo! She's here!" Kaein yelled.

Kaein M.: He's tall and is very warm. He's a warm and sweet guy. A lot of girls fall for him because of that. To me, he is not good looking at all! Hell the whole group is ugly! But Kevin would be a perfect boyfriend in a way. He dated Semra before too, they broke up because he still have feelings for his ex. They're cool now. As friends.

All of them ran to me. Luis snatched my bags from me and threw it all on the floor.

Luis C.: We all think he's a pervert. He likes a lot of girls, a player a guess? I heard he once liked Sora then me too but it's impossible, for me. Arbona said it's because of my inside not my outside. Anyway, we're chilled now because he likes Semra now. Luis.. is a shy and doesnt talk much. But when he flirts, he's really sweet.

"Yash!!! Blueberry!!" Ah na cheered.

Ah Na R.: She is scary and strong. Hehe. She tougher than Kaein and Aiden but weaker than Luis and Nelson. Her personality is sweet sometimes and mean sometimes. But who ever touches her friends, she would stand up for them right away and doesnt care if she will die of it. She... used to like Aiden. She probably still have but just still. Either way, she would still beat him up if she is mad.

We all sat on the floor like little kids, whining about others taking their food. Of course, I am the queen of this whole thing.

"Out of my way people!!!" I yelled at them. I snatched my soda away from Aiden and my big bag of chips from Sora.

"You guys are fat asses," Nelson commented.

Nelson N: Sure, he's alright. He's cute. Many girls likes him and he dates hot girls many time but always dumb them. He is like a player. But anyway, since we are friends for a long time, we have no feelings for each other. That goes for the whole group. He is random and chill. Don't mess with him though, he would beat you up, hard. He has a girlfriend~ Her name is Mya. She's a year younger than him, older than me.