Chapter 69: "Some" Relationship

Dear Readers,

If you guys have been following my (this) book up until the newest chapter, you guys probably know that I have stopped updating and continuing it. To be honest, I'm lazy. VERY. I'm the type to give up fast or give up in the middle of the way. My plan for this book originally was to have like 5+ more chapters and end it at chapter 72. Everything was planned out but I was busy with school and work so I ended up giving up.

Therefore....

This will be the last chapter (or maybe the next one. 70 is a nice and lucky number.. taking out the 0). I will shortly and nicely finish up the book within a chapter that hopefully will meet all of your wishes.

I know this is sooooo fake of me but, as you know im so lazy that i cant finisht this book up at the right time, yet I still wanted to write another book. Sorry xD. It's just that I have a lot of ideas, I'm known in my school for artistic and creative, that I wanted to share with you guys and that I wanted to make you feel the tingling sensation I have when I dream or imagine it in my head. I will start up another book soon but the time and length of a chapter that I post will be different than here. This is just my plan. I still dont know about it yet.

The story will be more actual(?) than fanfic but I will still be using my same biases as ghe character. Instead of "idol life" it will be more of a typical student life. Which is why I wanted to ask you guy for your opinion:

I am thinking of between two genres of the book. Should I do a story involving vampires and hunters? The male lead is a vampire but he hates vampires so he hides that fact that he is a vampire by being a vampire hunter. His vampire-hunter master died. His last wish was to ask the male lead to protect his daughter. Of course through time, he falls for her deeply but the struggle came when another party comes in and causes trouble which turn the lead female to be vampire(not by biting her or giving her vampire medicine but something else secret). Male lead struggle to save her and save himself from turning into who he really is, the most dangerous level of vampire, level E, the demons.

Or... Should I just do a basic school life and romance story of these two students. Simple which will brings out a lot more romance that u guys would want and love. The only problem is one is a playboy that make-out with almost every girl then break their hearts because he don't like/trust women and one is afraid of men, and pretty much everyone, therefore she is pretty... antisocial because she suffered from child abuse by her father when younger. What will happen to them when their fates are "next door" and one has taken interest to "play" with the other party?

Well... guys... I am truly deeply sorry. I read comments saying "When will you update" and I felt very bad. I tried but I dont have time and when I do, I'm lazy. My other excuse is because I am a Junior in highschool so I am pretty packed with classes and preparation for college. But if I am determined enough.. I may upload short chapters each week.

Anyway... Truly sorry. AznDuckiiex

===JENNIE'S POV===

I like you Jennie...

"He said...." I mumbled to myself.

I like you Jennie...

HE SAID HE LIKES ME!! AHHHH!!!! I can't stop thinking about it!! His soft words.. his deep voice.. his beautiful face.. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT--

BAM!! I felt something hitting my head hard.

"I love you to death Jennie so can you please shut up?" Aiden oppa mumbled in his sleep.

Did he hear me squealing?

"Sorry oppa," I tried to talk in a low voice.

It is currently three in the morning and I just can't sleep. I am trying my best not to bother the other members while they're sleeping. Yes, we are still in GOT7's dorm. BTS oppas left back to their dorm since they have a tour tomorrow. GOT7 oppas are sleeping in their bedrooms while my members and I are sleeping together on the floor in the living room. Sleeping together is a regular thing we do in our dorm. We've been sharing our "bed", or I should say floor, for many years since, for some of us, 8th grade.