Chapter 15: I like You~

The song is "I Like You" by GOT7.

---JENNIE'S POV---

Now, it's time for I like you.

"Okay.. It's right, shake left, right, left shake right. Touch touch take back," Yugyeom told Semra. She sat on the chair like how Yugyeom did in the song, "Do the same thing again." He told her.

"Ah~~ saying it like that is so much easier," She followed as how Yugyeom did.

"All together!" Mya yelled and clapped. We both were excited even though we're not doing anything.

All of them were in the position and faced down. Nelson who is Youngjae and had to turned his back and shake the other way. Semra's head lifted up and she shook her shoulders.

Kaein as Jackson and Sora as Bambam came in the front danced. Semra tried her best to sing Yugyeom's part and did the same thing Yugyeom did. The song goes on as they danced. Mya and I followed their steps and moves.

I followed how Bambam is dancing. It looks hard but actually kind of easy.

Luis who was Jr. came out singing. He's not that bad. The rest of them danced with him. Then Ahna that was JB came out dancing alone and the rest followed half the part.

The song went on well. They know the lyrics, the dance, and when to have fun. The last part, their foot steps made the song's speed faster and more fun. We actually got more excited to join in and danced with them.

Mya and I sat down in the front of them to rest and watch them sing. Got7 are behind us standing. Why am I telling you this? Because someone! Is leaning his body into my chair! His hand on one side is grabbing my chair and his other is on my shoulder. The hand he had on the chair, his arm touched my other shoulder. I keep on getting shy and shocked when it does.

"They learn quick," Mark told me and patted my shoulder.

I just laughed awkwardly and didn't answer. His hand left my shoulder. My heart relieved. Though it raced my heart like crazy, I kind of liked it. Am I being creepy? I think I am, But it's true. I feel loved and the thought of him liking me went through--- Woa woa woa.. I am being too... into my world. Too much fantasy. Liking me? Yea right.

"I.Like.You!" Aiden suddenly yelled. He stated each word out.

I realized they all they were lined up and was dancing. I smiled.

"Send us love!!!" Bambam rawred. We all laughed.

Starting from Kaein(Jackson), he did a salute with only his point finger and middle finger then winked at us.

"Agh!!" Jackson's fangirl scream.

Nelson that was Youngjae made a heart with his hands and got it from his heart to Mya, "Oh Yeeeah~" he said. Mya laughed at him.

Semra who is Yugyeom just smiled brightly because she's too shy. I see no difference between them. Though I'm a girl and I dont like girls but I thought her smile was pretty. It looked innocent and kind. Not to mention how her eyes shut closed when she smiles like that.

Ahna (JB) posed a peace sign on her eyes. One of her eye closed. Hmm short, simple, nice.

Luis made an aegyo action that I thought he looked like Jr.

"Eww!!" Bambam screamed from behind.

Aiden continued dancing. He kissed on his middle finger and pointing finger and sent it to the air. I heard Yugyeom screamed and Bambam just died. Most importantly, Mark's laugh was behind me. I felt his laugh was warm somehow.