Chapter 26: I need it. I miss you.

Woah!! 2k views of the story~~ its not much but I am happy and surprised. Thank you for reading my story!!

There are about 4-5 people who read this book, comment and vote for this, and even really close to me. It feels like there are only 5 readers but I sometimes surprised that the view on the chapter is 20+

I wonder who are my ghost readers are~~~??

---JENNIE'S POV---

We woke up at 5:30 today. That half of an hour if for us to wash our faces and take a shower. Get Kevin oppa out of the restaurant before my parents see him as my friend who got beaten up. Nelson oppa, Arbona unni and I ate breakfast and I asked an extra one for my stomach, mostly for Kevin oppa's stomach. The plan went peacefully.

We headed to the school's running field instead of the park. Semra unni, Luis oppa, Syarra and Aiden oppa were there. They were there before us to run around the school. My mouth dropped when they said they ran about 2 rounds already.

I can't even run a yard. This is gonna be tough. This is why when I run, I listen to Got7 oppas' music. It motivates me especially on Mark oppa's part. I ran about a lap of the whole area while the others ran as twice as me.

Nelson oppa, Luis oppa and Aiden oppa tried to do push up but they really suck since they just started. Because Kevin oppa's arm is hurt, he runs more than us. Arbona unni, Semra unni and Syarra did some difficult stretching because they were told they needed to me more flexible since they're girls. And because I am fat. I only and jump rope the whole hour. Stretching... Can wait for later.

After all that, we ran a lap together. I was the slowest one but I was be able to finish the lap without stopping because they all ran side by side with me until the end.

Now is basketball time, Kevin oppa and I were out of the game. I suck at sports. Kevin oppa's arm hurts when he lifts his muscles. We stayed out the field and watch them play. The team is Arbona unni, Luis oppa, and Syarra against Nelson oppa, Aiden oppa and Semra. They teams are even. They both have Luis oppa and Semra unni who are the worst in playing basket. Those two are the couple that have a lot in common.

I watch them played while jump roping. My body is sweating because of the big thick jacket. Nelson oppa said wear thick jackets will help the sweat come out more.

"Haha, Luis sucks, this is why he's in the girls' team," Kevin oppa laughed at them. He was sitting on the floor eating the sandwich my mom made for me, "Hey you know something?" He asked me.

"No what?" I exhaustedly said how jumping rope.

"Exactly you know nothing," he joked.

I became speechless and tripped over the rope, "Did they beat you up too hard?" I asked him. He laughed. "Or did they didn't get to beat you up hard enough to get your sense back? You need help?" I asked him with a straight face.

He pouted and continued eating. After he finished eating, he starts to do more work out stuff. He runs in place with his knees up high and had a jump rope competition with me. Even though his arm hurts on the way, he still wins because I'm new at things like this.

I dragged myself into Science class. My feet hurts so much and my heart wont stop beating hard. So hard it's making me tired and breathless. I came in the class and dropped my stuff on the table. My head went into my arm and my eyes shut.