Chapter 19: I fell...

---AIDEN'S POV---

"Yes. We want to become your trainees." I said.

JYP smiled. "I'm glad you accepted it," he nodded. He stood up and went to get some paper. "From now on, you will become my trainees. Fill in your personal information so that I can know who is who and what you are good at," he passed it to us.

I saw him gave it to Jennie and he suddenly stops.

"Hi, you don't look fimiliar," he said.

"I.. I'm not part of the group..." Jennie said.

"Excuse me," I stood up, "She is our friend. She helped us with the whole thing for the performance.. And we can't do this without her.. Is it possible for her to be our stylist," I asked.

He stared, "Stylist? I'm surprised that you even know that job,"

I nervously chuckle.

"Do you have any experience?" He asked her.

"No..." She quietly answered.

His attention went back to me, "Why do you think she can be a stylist? I'm not trying to be mean or negative here, i'm just wondering,"

"She.. styled our clothes for the performance. She picked out our clothes, accessories and even did our hair. We wanted her to be near us where ever we go.. " I explained.

"Plus!" Sora yelled, "She knows our style best. Each of us have our own style and taste. She knows it well,"

"Yeah," we all agreed.

JYP chuckled, "If you want her to be near you where ever you go then she can become a member," he joked and laughed.

We laughed along but nervously.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"My name is Jennie Madden," she answered with the LA voice.

"You're not Korean?"

She shook her head, "I'm Vietnamese and I've lived in America mostly so my name is American."

"Oh.. That's interesting," he nodded, "Jennie, since you have no experience of being a stylist, why don't you become an intern of one of the stylist here? I will see what kind of style these guys have in music and I'll send you to a stylist where you can learn stuff from them and do it on them," he said.

Jennie stared at him and continuously blinking. I don't think she understood.

"Intern! You're gonna be an intern and later you might be our stylist," Ahna explained.

"Oh! Thank you!" She bowed.

"Okay.. Why don't you wait outside? We're going to talk about the trainee rules." He offered.

"Oh.. Ok.." She walked out the door.

---JENNIE'S POV---

I closed the door and turned around.

"Hey!" Mark said. I surprised. All of them were standing there. Were they waiting on us?

"Are they still in there? Why did you came out alone?" Mark asked me.

"They're talking about the trainee rules and stuff," I answered.

"Ah, of course," Jr said.

"Why did you came out alone?" Mark asked me again.

"Oh!! .wait... why.. Uh.. You.." Jackson struggled, "Are you going to be part of their group?" He finally said in english.

Ugh. How many times do I have to explain???