Chapter 13: Number 6.

The video is BTS-We are Bulletproof. Jungkook is in that group. Read the lyrics and you'll know who Jungkook is and it talked about their lives.

---JENNIE'S POV---

My heart beats fast even though I wont be the one standing on stage. I got nervous for the others. All of them were so happy and hype before, now they're so hot and nervous.

"Omg... I'm so scared!! We're up next!" Sora terrified.

".. I feel like I'm gonna mess up up there.." Semra grabbed Ahna's hand to cool down.

"Dont worry, you got this," Kaein pat on her shoulder. Luis came to her and hug her from behind.

"Jennie, you got water?" Nelson tapped me.

"Yeah!" I took out a water bottle from my bookbag and gave it to him. He drank half of the bottle and started exhaling heavily.

"Guys, just relax. If you're worried about getting on beat then listen to the music and do what you feel," Aiden showed his leadership.

"Appa," Sora called him, I giggled, "I need a hug,"

"Ok," Aiden hugged her, "Yo guys! Group hug!" He yelled.

Everyone ran to him and hugged. I stood there and watched them. We weren't the only group in the room. Theres about two more group who watched us hugging.

"Uh.. Number 6?" A lady came in.

"Yes! Here!" I said.

"You're up next, come with me to get ready," she said.

We followed her and headed to the backstage.

"My-ah!" I heard Nelson yelled out his girlfriend's name. We all stopped.

"Nelson!" Mya yelled. She ran to him and jumped on him, "Good luck!" She said while breathing heavily. She tip toed to kiss him on the cheek. Ew.. Goose bumps everywhere.

"Let's go," the lady yelled but not in a mean voice.

"Yo lets go Nelson," Kaein called.

"Ight! Mya, I gotta go, stay with Jennie and I'll be back," he gave her hand to me.

"Okay. Fighting!"

"Actually!" I cut them, "We're following you to the stage, well not on the stage but behind it," I told them. Mya screamed and grabbed Nelson's hand.

Mya is really small. She is skinny and the same height as me, 163 cm. Maybe shorter than me, she's about 160 cm or shorter. Nelson is about 170 cm. He stood behind her and hug her from behind. They walked together to the stage like that. I followed them.

"Jealous?" A voice scared me. I looked over and it was Aiden. He hung his arm around my neck.

"No? Just disgusted," I said.

"Heard that Jennie!" Nelson yelled.

My eyes opened wide, oh shiz, "Well it's true!" I yelled to him. He turned around with Mya and they both smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Isnt that heavy at all? I'll carry it for you," he grabbed my bookbag. I backed away from him.

"No. You're gonna get tired and wont perform well. And its not that heavy anyway," I grinned.

"Really. No matter how fat you are, you're still a girl, let me carry it for you," he insisted on taking my bookbag.

"No!" I turned and hit him with my bookbag, "I said no already. You dont listen at all," I glared.