Chapter 24: Intern what's your dream?

To Got7forever: Girl, you read fast and I just posted the story and you already voted for the story. Thank you and dam U read fast!!! -clap- You're always the first one.

In the picture is Marks jacket. the pic under is J-Hope from bts wearing the same jacket

---JENNIE'S POV---

"Jennie, look here," Mirae unni called me, "Each of the Got7 have different style. It's based on their appearance look," She pulled Jackson over and started explaining.

I didn't listen to her because I got distracted by Jackson. He keeps on smiling, making funny faces and joked around. I had a hard time holding my laughter.

"So for someone like him, the clothes should be big and comfortable. But not too big because he needs to look fair to the skinnier members," she finished up Jackson with fixing his accessories and hair, "Mark!" She yelled.

Mark oppa was putting on his micro phone and earphone. He ran over and Mirae unni helped him with the ear piece.

"Oh!" He pointed at me, "Why are you wearing my jacket?" He laughed.

I looked back at my jacket-- no, not my jacket, his jacket which I am wearing. "This is yours?" I asked.

He laughed and nodded.

"Oh.. Sorry, I didn't know. The mister gave it to me.." I quickly try to take my book bag off then the jacket.

"Ah no it's ok, you can return it when you're done," he smiled.

I smiled with him. I couldn't control myself. His smile made me smiled with him. It was so innocent and sweet. My eyes didn't blink. I stared at his eyes at how it smiled. I don't want this moment to end. Sadly it did.

"Jennie-ah," Mirae unni called, "Guys like Mark that are skinny needs clothes that's a little bigger than himself. That way it would look fair compared to Jackson. There's this one thing I have in mind always," she turned to me, "Everything needs to be perfect. Even a string on his hair must be perfect," she started fixing his hair, "Ya Mark-ssi, did you even do your hair? It looks like you did it by yourself with some sprays,"

Mark oppa smiled at here like a little kid, "How did you know? The others are doing their hairs so I did it by myself,"

"Ugh.. Sit down," he sat down. "Watch. Ok Jennie?" She asked.

I nodded and went to watch. She blowed dried his hair and made his hair messy yet nice. I focused o his hair. It looks so soft and I wanted to touch it so much. I love his hair color and the softness it looked.

"Mirae-ssi?" Some one called her.

"I'll be back, Jennie, you wanna finish the rest?" She asked.

"I don't know how..." I didn't get to finish and she left.

Mark oppa laughed at it. I laughed along because I got speechless.

"I'll try my best," I told him.

"Okay," he answered.

The moment I touched his hair, my heart stopped. Woah, so soft. Softer than how imagine. I combed his back hair straight down. His top hair I take little pieces and messed them. Like how Mirae unni said, everything needs to be perfect. I went in front of Mark oppa and fix his bangs. I combed it but still make it puffy.

Thats not the point now.

Our faces were close to each other. Luckily his eyes were closed. I stared at his eyelashes, down to his nose and his pinkish lips. I forced to stop and continued to fix his bangs. Little group of hairs and made it spiky. Again I was distracted by him. By his white milky skin. Compared to me, his skin looks so smooth and milky sweet.

He suddenly opened his eyes and I froze. I stared right to his eyes because I was surprised. His glare shot right to my eyes. He winked and started making random faces.

"Huhhheheh.." I nervously laughed, "I think you're done.." I told him.

He laughed, "I think?" He stood up and looked at the mirror, "Oh.. Not bad, you're good," he squeezed my cheeks, "Ahh! Cute~"

I feel loved. I can see myself like teddy bear. A pig. I feel fat. Almost too fat for people to keep squeezing my cheeks. I looked to the mirror, compared him to me, he's so skinny. He's skinny, tall, handsome and is talented. Me, I'm short, fat, ugly, and have no tal--- My parents said I could sing. My friends said I could sing. Even Jungkook said I could.

Why am I even having these thoughts? I never feel unsatisfied with myself. I never cared about my appearance. I don't care what other people think of me. Why am I judging myself...?

"Jennie, can you wear this bracelet for me? I can't do it with one hand," Mark oppa asked me.

He gave me a bracelet. I let his hand lay on the bracelet. Wait...

"How you do this?" I asked.

Mark oppa laughed, he showed me how to do it. Our head were near each other and I felt his warm body heat coming out. Oh no. It's pounding. My heart is.

Uhh. Oh My God. Do I like him? I wanna have another talk with Ahna unni!! I'm so confused! I wanna ask Ahna unni! I wanna talk it out. I'm gonna have to tell her.

I.

Think.

I.

Like.

Mark.

Oppa.

Ahhhh!!!!

Asdfghjkl!!!

"Eh! I can't do it!" I fake raged. I tried to get away from him so he wouldn't hear it. He laughed and told me to help him because he couldn't. I went back to him and tried my best to tie the knots.

"Thank you," he said in English. I smiled.

I looked back at the mirror. Mark oppa. He's so awesome. He's not Korean yet he's living in an amazing life because... it's his dream.

What's my dream?

I don't know.

We sat and waited until it's Got7 stage turn. They went up and I followed them to the backstage.

"Fighting!" I cheered.

They said it back to me as they went on the stage. I stayed behind the stage and watched them. Just watching, it looked so tense and exciting. Their song and performance made me wanted to follow along. I hummed the melody as they sang. They had so much fun even though the stage is very serious.

My mind suddenly became serious too. I asked myself over and over. I watched them without blinking my eyes. They're so cool. So awesome.

"What's your dream?" I asked myself.

Guys! I'm Happy because!!! I could rap Jackson's part in their song "A". I keep on bothering my brother and he would slap me for annoying him with Koreans.

So I rapped again in English. It was both Mark's and Jackson's parts in "Follow Me".

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ