Chapter 41: Forgiveness

Woah! It's 9k total of the views!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READIG MY STORY!

I like talking to you and read your comments and such ^^ There was this reader.. kark--- something. She voted from the first chapters to the chapter she is on now and it was telling me where she is in reading. I don't know why but I was glad to see what chapter she is on. Thank You.

Now, you saw the "Danger" mv and died? I did and keeps on replaying. I think I have a good memories, watching them many times I knows their choreo and knows how to do it. Now I just need to wait for the dance practice to see it clearly if I'm right or not~~

Got7~~~ they're going to Bangkok! Bambam's hometown!! He must be happy! His mommy and sister were at the airport for him. How happy~~

I didnt edit this at all so beat it people HEHE!

===JENNIE'S POV===

Kim Ji Wook-nim looked at me, "You understood that now?" He asked.

I nodded, "But-- How can they?" i took a sigh, " Idiots. They should've just told me..." I said.

"They're idiots." He replied right away, "Even the Got7 were idiots with them for listening to them. They took everything in their hands and proceeded the plan without think of the effect. They didn't think what would happen and what to do later. They may have dancing and singing skills but they don't have the brains,"

I smiled. True. They don't. Most of them are simple minded. They think of doing this and they would just do it. They don't care what other people thinks and what kind of childish action it was.

"It's okay.., I forgive them easily anyway. I can't get mad at someone for a long time," I told him.

"So we're good!?" He smiled.

"Eh....." I stretched, "I wanna give them a lesson though..." I said.

He laughed and searched for a file on his table. We're currently at his office table. The others are in the practice room. Jungkook went home..

"I think we should teach them a lesson too, like a competition?" He said.

"Competition? Like a show down?" I asked.

"Yeah.. To show off what you guys learned after 4 months. Plus, you're going to join their group right?" He asked.

"Yeah.. JYP-nim agreed on that," I said.

"Then let's do it. It's going to sort out my ranking for your group too. Plus to see what each of you can do. Who is the vocal, who's the rapper, who's the dancer." He explained.

"Oh.." I nodded in understanding. "But it's going to be me against the 7 of them. I'm going against them aren't I? That's a total lost," I said.

"Then ask someone from BTS. Their promotions are over right?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah... From now they'll be practicing for their future comeback. They'll be making songs and such and attend any stages," I told him.

"You.. Know their schedules well.." He smiled.

"Hehe..." I smiled.

"Alright, tomorrow, I can get the Bangtan boys and be on your team for this. Is.. is it ok for you and them to go against the Got7 and the trainees?" He asked.

"Sure... 8 against 14 people... I think we're good enough... " I am not sure.

"Good! Great! We'll talk to JYP about whatever happened. The battle between you two are going be taken cared of by me. Oh! Wait.. This should be an opportunity for the other trainees..!!"