1. Now This Is A Story All About How My Life Got Flipped Turned Upside Down

Long ass A/N at the end of this first chapter, but it includes changes I've made to the story, so please read!

Derek

Getting arrested was not how this story was supposed to start, yet here I am- in processing

Do I regret my actions?

Absolutely not! I got to marry a couple I gave the most of a fuck about, in a venue I would've killed a man to enter again.

Now would I have done some things a little differently?

Well yeah... I probably would have invested in a better peel and stick mustache. Who knew the dollar general was no place for elaborate, well made disguises. I sure didn't.

If you followed the story of Christian Ivanov and Alexander Hamilton, you probably know the rundown of how I landed myself here. For the uneducated few who clearly don't love themselves enough to invest in that chaotic yet exhilarating ride, no worries, allow me to fill you few fools in...

It all started when Alex decided to have his wedding at The Gardens-

Well, actually, it wasn't his wedding at first but with a weird twist of fate, he ended up wedding his soulmate... who's wedding it actually was all along...

I'm starting to realize this story has got a whole lot of twists, so if you don't fancy my botched explanation, phone a friend and have them explain this shit. I don't have a lot of time right now to start from their beginning, only enough time to start from mine.

So back to The Gardens.

Me and this venue go way back, a couple years to be exact. There were a few instances that occurred which landed me on their ban list, and if you need a reference for how badly I fucked up all future chances of entering this place again, my name is the only name on that damn ban list.

This story is a conflicting one, yet some would argue most of the stories that involve me, are. If you ask me, I'd say that this wasn't my fault, but if you asked my date and girlfriend of six months, she'd tell you to tell me to go all the way to fucking hell.

Luckily she's not the one telling the story.

Ah, Tina Goldman.

Tina, Tina, Tina.

She really just might have been the love of my life, regardless of only spending 6 months together. Joan says I say this about all my exes, but I really did mean it this time.

If you guessed that the night I got officially banned from The Gardens, was the night that Tina and I broke up, you guessed correctly. They were actually directly related to each other.

I had had my fair share of disputes with the staff in the past, but I can honestly say the argument that transpired there on August 16th of 2018 had nothing to do with them, and everything to do with the toxicity between Tina and myself.