43. Ex Boyfriend, And Our Cat

Gotta make up for all that lost time this last month;)
Enjoy, lovelies <3
Love you guys sm
xoxo
Side Note: what was y'alls favourite/most played song this year?
Mine's tied for:
Make Up (ft Crush) - Sam Kim
Stay For A While - Victor Ray (this SERIOUSLY needs more plays than it has cause wtf)

Derek

I straight up couldn't believe that Brad had just left me to the wolves

I straight up couldn't believe that Brad had just left me to the wolves. Or... wolf.

One hungry, lone wolf.

At first I thought what could possibly warrant him to leave me?

Then I remembered the Ivanov's had a whole lotta whole lot going on right now that I'm sure Pierre needed to know the least about. This was why I tried to keep my answers as short as possible when questions started flying.

"What do you do at Mavericks?" Pierre asked, leaning against the wall where the door he walked through and Brad left through, was. Brad had kept it open which made me feel a little more safe. Like someone would hear my screams if needed.

I watched Pierre toss the bunch of white flowers onto the chair next to his travel suitcase a bit carelessly, while his eyes barely ever left mine.

Or rather me, I refused to meet this guy's gaze at all costs. It was way less intimidating staring at the door the vets disappeared through what now felt like hours ago, instead of at him.

"I work in-" I stopped a second. "At a job. I work at a job."

There, I nodded slightly to myself. Brad would be proud of that one.

Through my peripheral vision, I saw Pierre shift weight a bit, yet he didn't decide to sit. I didn't sit either, hoping that at any second Brad would walk through that doorway like my knight in stiff suits armor.

There was a longer pause before Pierre said anything, and at this point I couldn't tell how long we had been standing here alone. When he spoke again, it almost made me jump.

"I'm sure Brad and I can take it from here till John returns. Why don't you head home?"

That pulled my gaze away from the door, to meet his finally. "I'm here for Herold." I stated simply.

Pierre scoffed. "I'll take care of him."

I felt my eyebrows raise some. "From what I've heard, I don't think you're capable. Isn't that why John has him?"

There was a clear flash of anger that overwhelmed Pierre's face, before he tried to relax himself a little. The anger just transformed to straight irritation.

"Whatever Brad told you-"

"John did." I corrected him, watching as some of that anger crept up on him again. "And plus, I came here with Brad. So at the very least, I'm leaving when he is."