26. Life Is Short. Eat Dessert First

This and the next chapter are pretty much just smut, fyi lol
Totally okay to skip these parts for the baddies that aren't into that, I promise the important bits will be further explained after the smut
And as always, for the smut lovers who took up arms in the comments of the last chapter because of the cliffhanger, this one's for y'all
Put the pitchforks and Molotovs down babes, I gotchuuu
It was the fast before the feast ;) and we all know the food hits different when you're hungry
Enjoy lovelies!
Warning: Explicit Content

Derek

John pushed me back onto that couch almost immediately, barely breaking the kiss and rather choosing to deepen it as soon as I got situated with him on top of me

John pushed me back onto that couch almost immediately, barely breaking the kiss and rather choosing to deepen it as soon as I got situated with him on top of me. He had very easily moved us all the way to the other end of this massive couch, which just turned me on even more.

I felt his teeth tug on my bottom lip before his tongue slipped past, and all I could think about was how good he tasted. Like herbs and spices. I gave in with absolutely no hesitation.

My hands slipped into his hair, furthering my obsession with how gelled it looked, but how soft it actually was. And I wasn't sure what hair products he used, but the fresh scent stayed on my finger tips for hours. I fucking loved it.

He was rested in between both my legs, but there was still some space between us- space I wasn't particularly fond about, so I found my legs wrapping themselves around his waist instinctively, before tightening their hold and pulling him down more. John groaned against my lips when I felt his now very hard cock brush up against my ass.

"F-Fuck Derek." He whispered to me, finally breaking the kiss but only for a second. His right arm fit perfect in the curve of my neck against the couch cushion, with his elbow pushed into the leather to hold himself up.

That other arm though? My god. He pulled it away from my back to start slowly feeling up my side, his fingers massaging my skin as they went. It sent shivers through me, pulling a soft unexpected moan from my lips against John's. His touch was something else. I felt his hand move down to my hip and grip it tight, then he shifted up slightly and ground both our lower half's together. It was inexplicable how good that felt.

John groaned against me louder, kissing me harder. I felt his teeth nip lightly at my bottom lip before his tongue went out to soothe it. The groan I made when he did that repeatedly was just downright shameful. I could feel myself starting to lose it completely.

I moved my shaky hands from his hair to the front of his shirt, terrified I was going to fuck up his hairstyle completely, but John whispered against me "place them back" and I did exactly as I was told.

I felt his soft kisses move from my lips... to my cheek...then down my jawline, till I felt them connect with my neck. My fingers gripped his hair tighter which caused John to release a raspy moan into the crook of my neck. The vibration made my entire body shiver against him.