37. Y-You Can Um... You Can Go A Little Tighter

Hello m'lovelies!!
Lol I didn't die y'all, I was just out of town for a bit (a funeral) but I'm back!
Because I'm late to everything rn, here's a little gift while I finish writing the rest of this smut scene.
This chap is about 3000 words so it should hopefully hold y'all over till I get things edited and uploaded at the end of the week.
Bear in mind ya girl is a whole artist and Accountant in addition to writer so as we approach year end, my already weird upload schedule will be getting weirder lol
Thanks so much for hanging in there with me y'all, I love you guys so damn much
xoxo
Enjoy!

Warning: Explicit Content ;)

Derek

I led John to my bedroom

I led John to my bedroom. This should've been a momentous moment- we were finally getting some alone time after all, but all I could think about was what state my room was possibly in.

I barely remembered how the hell I left it when I went into a state of panic this morning, but when I cracked that door open, I was grateful the only thing a mess was my bed. I had my comforter pushed over to the edge of the mattress, displaying my silk beige sheets.

The sound of the door closing behind me only excelerated my heart rate, but when I moved to the edge of the bed to try and at least somewhat fix the comforter, I felt myself being pulled back against something by my waist. It was John. He turned me around to face him.

"I promise you, I have no intention of keeping your bed made." He was staring down at me now, his hands still at my waist holding me flush against him. I felt him pull at the hem of the graphic tee he gave me. It was a Halo Reach shirt and I couldn't figure out what I loved about it more.

The fact that is was Halo, one of the greatest gaming franchises created in the history of gaming, argue with your imaginary friend.

Or the fact that it smelt like John.

Anyways the shirt was off in an instant. I raised my hands, gladly helping John pull it off. His eyes raked over my body, from my collarbone down to my navel.

Unlike my struggle with John's belt, he managed to unbuckle and pull mine off with such ease, I wondered if this was equivalent to my expertise skills with unclasping bras.

John tossed the belt somewhere. I only knew it was tossed by the thud it made when it hit the floor beside us. I just watched John as his eyes continued to darken. I thought he was going to pull my jeans down, but instead, I heard him whisper "get on the bed."

The way he said that made me spin around so quickly, I almost forgot I close I was to the mattress.

I propped two pillows up against the metal bars of my headboard, then climbed on, leaning against the soft padded material to watch John again. His eyes were still on me, and this time I knew I was staring back with as much eagerness as he was. John was shirtless now, his sweater tossed near my belt on the floor.