38. "Are You Okay?" "Are You?"

Hi lovelies!
I know I took a bit of a break after the last chapter. Tbh, my work life has been a lot...
I haven't forgot about y'all though! I've just been in some intense negotiations, because one thing y'all gotta know about me is I'm always negotiating my pay for anything and everything I do
There is no one (literally not a living soul) in this world that I would bet on more than myself, so whenever I feel like my work and output outweighs my pay, I'm dragging everyone and their fucking mother to a meeting to renegotiate that shit
So that's what I did
(and I got a raise on top of my performance increase, yay!)
Anyways, enjoy my beauts!
More smut on the way once things with my day job are finalized and I can swing back into the groove of things.
Love you guys so so so mf much, pleaseee don't get me started😂🩵
xoxo

Warning: Explicit Content ;)

John

All I could do was watch as Derek shimmied down till he was between my stretched legs, then he started to undo the top button to my jeans

The word 'yes' had fallen past my lips without my minds consent. Tonight was supposed to be about Derek, not myself... and yet here we were.

Had I wanted Derek to touch me? No fucking shit, but I also understood that he hadn't really done any of this before. I didn't want him to feel like he had to... to feel obligated to...

But when my eyes cast from his, to the grin playing on his lips as I helped him slip my jeans off, I realized I might've been the one that was more nervous than he was right now.

His hands tugged my briefs down next, until my full body was exposed to him. There was nothing more of a turn on than to watch Derek's eyes rake over every part of me from head to toe. I don't think he realized how often I caught him checking my body out, he usually struggled to maintain eye contact after I did, but this time it was different.

When my eyes caught his, with him still sitting, kneeling between my legs, his smile spread across his face.

"It is a cardinal sin for anyone to look this good, John Terry." He whispered.

I felt my breathing cease completely at those words. And the way he said them. My hands reached forward to grab Derek and pull him towards me, but he stopped me before I could complete that mission. "Now hold on a minute sir, it's my turn." He teased.

Him calling me sir just made me want him even more. I didn't care in what way anymore, I just wanted him...

But my arms moved back to my side, resting in defeat much to my dismay, before they quickly latched onto Derek's silk sheets. I inhaled sharply as soon as Derek took me in his hand without warning. My cock was already so far past the point of hard, I had to force myself to downplay the whole situation so I wouldn't cum. I hadn't expected this tonight. Any of this.