45. The Things I Do For Love

We got about ten chapters left lovelies, so buckle tf up and let's have a ball <3
xoxo
Warning: Explicit Content ;)

John

There were very few things I had the energy for tonight

And yet, the look Derek gave me from those low hooded eyes as he watched me slowly take his cock inside my mouth, had me deciding I'd figure out just how hard I overextended tonight, come tomorrow morning.

Derek's hands grasped behind him at the stone wall of the shower, but his hands just slid down the wet sides, offering nothing for him to grab hold onto. Instead, I moved my hands from his thighs to his own, using them to pin his wrists against the wall. I wasn't rough with him this time, not like I kinda was in the past.. that wasn't what I wanted tonight. Derek's legs were a bit shaky though, especially when my tongue pushed against his tip, so I decided if I didn't have him pinned back somewhere, I honestly wasn't sure he would still hold himself up.

Derek was just too unpredictable to risk it. Especially when he didn't know how to react to something, which was a lot of the time.

And maybe I was the crazy one for liking that about him so goddamn much. Liking how much I could read the emotions on his face when I touched him, because he kinda lacked the quick thinking it took at times to mask them.

"J-John-" Derek's voice was rough. Barely audible, mixed in with his moans, low groans, and the sound of the shower water hitting us and the stone floor. "I-I,wait-"

I leant forward, that feeling of my resolve quickly releasing itself from the chambers of my body the louder this man got. My eyes wandered as I slowly slipped Derek's cock out of my mouth, before pushing it to the back of my throat again. I watched the water quickly cascade down his delicate neck, following his veins and tendons down to his toned chest. It actually took a good deal of maneuvering to make sure the water didn't drip drown past my hair to my eyes, but I wasn't giving up watching Derek climax.

And he was close, even though he didn't want to admit it. I hadn't touched him for long tonight, but it had also been a little while since I last did. I wondered whether he relieved that tension in my absence... and how often he did it.

"J-John-" Derek tried to get out again. I watched those eyelids close, before they tightened shut. His hands balled up into fists but I slid mine down his wrist before forcing them open so I could hold them. Then I moved a little faster, sucking harder as I danced the line of Derek's limits.

"W-Wait- I'm going to- I can't-" His chest rose and fell now like he was on the cool down from a marathon, and when I felt his hands squeeze mine with an unexpected death grip, I felt his warm cum fill my mouth a second later. He tried to pull away at that last moment but I had him pinned between the wall and my mouth.