48. Perfect Match, Huh?

Second upload today cause I love y'all <3

Derek

I swear I could never face John again after that phone call

And yet, with each bite of the delicious linguini that he ordered to my home, I found myself forgiving him.

Or rather, forgiving the literal embarrassment that was me admitting to my new boyfriend that I was having a weird relationship with porn.

There are very few things that could induce such crippling embarrassment in me and I was almost positive that this had to be one of them... but John's words made me beg to differ.

He had helped, which maybe he should've done anyways because he was technically part of the problem here.

My dick was all fine and dandy before Mr. Terry happened.

The issue was, I'd fallen for him specifically, not necessarily men in general. I still thought a whole good lot of them sucked fucking ass—John was just literally an anomaly. Sure straight porn was okay, but it didn't make me feel how John made me feel. And gay porn was alright, but that didn't do for me what he did.

So really, if we should blame anyone here, it's John.

But him helping with that little... problem, allowed for me to make it through the rest of the work day without feeling like I was in fucking heat the entire time. Especially after my run in with John in the underground parking lot. I wasn't expecting that shit at all.

It also helped me feel more comfortable about tonight. Because I would be beside John. And infamous Onyx leaders. All night.

Yeah I really needed my head on straight for this one.

Silly Derek will be momentarily replaced with professional Derek because I didn't want to embarrass John. I was his plu-date tonight after all.

A knock at my apartment door was definitely what reminded me to check the time. It was going on five in the evening and John would be here within the hour to pick me up. I told him I could pick him up, but he just straight up said no.

I can't lie, I'd never had someone pick me up for a date before, so I decided I'd let him have this one. For some reason, my nerves were way worse now then they where when I had been on my way to my previous girlfriends. Maybe the ride or the drive was what usually called me down. I didn't know how to argue with John though, he was just too fucking kind.

The knock on the door made me wonder if he was early. All I'd managed to do up until this point was take a shower, so I prayed that sure as hell wasn't the case.

And it wasn't. Instead, I was met with a pair of unfamiliar blue eyes. A pair that belonged to one of the apartments mail carriers, and he was holding a box out for me.