🖤 Monday Night RAW 🖤

A/N in the story, COVID doesn't exist and is set recently (starts in June 2021) :)

Today is the day! I am beginning a new chapter in my life and it is going to be amazing! I had travelled to Toronto for the first night but had to book it away from the hotel the WWE superstars were staying in until later to keep my return a surprise. Taking a deep breath, I began to get ready. I slipped into my new ring gear: a black leather crop top, ripped, leather, black shorts and my classic jacket. Both my top and shorts were decorated in silver chains and studs. I wore black, studded boots which came to a little lower than my knee as well as a small black choker. I finish my look with dark red lipstick, black eye shadow, a black and red heart on my cheek and black and red nail varnish. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was happy with how I looked. I just had to tie my hair into a high ponytail, before getting ready further. Of course, I had to walk through the building but I had to do it without being noticed. Due to this, I wore an oversized black hoodie, my hood up which almost fell over my eyes. I also wore a black skull mask which only left my eyes shown, it made me feel like The Shield in all honesty. Luckily, my style had changed a lot since NXT, meaning it is highly unlikely that they'll recognise me.

It was soon time to leave, making me grab my black duffel bag which contained a change of clothes, my phone and a few other things I'll need. Vince had sent a car to pick me up, it was simple in order to avoid attracting attention. Because the whole roster will know of my return by the end of the night, I was shifting hotels to the one they were all staying in. Therefore, I needed to sign out of my hotel before climbing into the black car. By the time I had stepped in, RAW had already started, which was all part of the plan. What was the plan? Well, I was going out when Charlotte Flair was talking about how she deserved a rematch against Rhea. Now, Charlotte and I had never gotten on. She would show up to NXT every now and then and when she did, she would cause mayhem. I received a pretty bad injury due to her which is one of the reasons why I had to leave.

Pulling up, I looked upon the building in awe. It was so much bigger than the NXT arena and I knew that would take a long time to get used to. Security guards, who knew who I was, waited for me outside of the back entrance. There was only two of them but they were really nice. Though, I didn't get to talk to them for long as I was soon pulled by a crew member to the waiting area. This was a small area near the walkway in which a few wrestlers who were waiting to go on would stand. The woman told me to simply stand close to the entrance until I heard my theme tune. I smiled and nodded, though this soon faded as I saw who else was stood here: Rhea. She, too had changed. Her style seemed similar to mine! Her hair was now short and gelled back, her whole outfit was black, her eyes were red and black with a small cross resting on her cheek. She was sat on a box, staring at her championship though quickly looked up when she heard the crew member talking to me. Our eyes immediately connected making my cheeks flush red and butterflies swarm my stomach. I thanked god that I had a mask on.
"Who are you?" She frowned, standing from her seat. A smirk made its way on my face as I knew I could play this many different ways.
"You'll see." I smirked, changing my voice to throw her off which she completely bought! The crew member soon came back, nodding at me to go to the side and wait for my music. Rhea frowned at this as she knew she would be going on soon, also. I gave the girl one last glance before stepping forward and getting ready. Quickly, I took off my oversized hoodie and mask, my back facing Rhea, however. I soon heard the familiar tune I hadn't heard in years.

This is a song about the person I love!

An uproar could be heard from the audience, bringing butterflies to my stomach. I turned back to Rhea, who's eyes were wide and cheeks bright red. I thought she was going to drop her championship, even pass out! Still, I simply winked at her before making my way through the curtain and onto the platform. My entrance was something different, which I had planned myself in order to make me more memorable than simply walking down the ramp. As cheers played through the song, I performed a backflip making me land in the middle of the stage, making direct eye contact with The Queen stood, wide eyed, in the ring. As the signing began to start I would wave at fans, just do whatever I liked, really. Though, with the line 'Need you to cleanse my sins so I can go to school', I'd slide down the ramp on my knees, receiving cheers from the crowd. This part was my favourite. Remember how I called my jacket 'special'? Well, on the line 'But I'm coming out' I open my jacket, which was black on the outside, but had the colours purple, pink and blue on the inside. I'd then simply drop the jacket to the floor, but the cheers and exhilaration I'd feel from such a simple statement felt incredible!

Making my way into the ring, my eyes met Charlotte's, who's face hadn't shifted from her previous shocked expression. I smirked at the amusing look, before taking a mic. The fans were still cheering and shouting, giving me time to get into the ring and take it all in.
"Your majesty." I mocked, bowing at her, "with all do respect, you've had enough chances handed to you on a silver platter so why don't you move your ass to the back of the line and give a real worthy champion the opportunity."
Without a second to pause, I felt a sharp hand across my face, before I was aggressively shoved to the floor. With this, Charlotte continued to hammer into me, myself laying helpless on the floor. I soon felt something heaved off of me, making me look through my hands to see. Someone had pulled Charlotte off of me and was now beating her as she had done to me. My eyes widened as I saw who had just come to my rescue. Rhea.