🖤 Charlotte Flaire 🖤

Monday was soon upon me and to say I was nervous was an understatement. This was my first big championship opportunity and I really didn't want to mess it up. Furthermore, it was Charlotte Flaire I was facing, the most decorated woman in sports entertainment. This was a challenge unlike any I had faced but I was ready for it. Another problem also lay on my hands. Bray Wyatt. He hadn't stopped all week and it was driving not just me, but most other wrestlers insane. I'd had to stay in Riddle's bed the whole week and I could tell Randy wasn't finding it the best being in bed with him but he said it had to be done. If Rhea had had a double bed in her room, we could've shared but that's was what she had been given. Rhea and I planned to go and speak to Vince about the situation before RAW.

Rhea stepped forward, knocking on the door. I glanced at the girl nervously, her returning my look with a comforting smile, taking my hand into hers. The door shortly opened, Vince standing tall in the doorway. He quickly glanced towards our hands, then back to us, a small frown present on his face.
"Yes?" He nodded, his eyes remaining on Rhea.
"We need to talk to you about Bray Wyatt." She spoke, Vince rolling his eyes.
"Okay." He yawned, opening to door for us to come in. Three seats sat in front of his own, a table separating us. I took one, Rhea taking the one beside me. Our hands remained intwined, much to Vince's confusion.
"Well?" He rushed, Rhea gripping my hand slightly, already fed up with his attitude. I noticed her emotions were about to explode if I didn't pick this up. This was my mess after all.
"He's making me really uncomfortable." I finally spoke, "following me everywhere. And I mean everywhere. I'm scared to go out alone, I've had to share a room with someone because he keeps knocking on the door. I'm scared he'll get in."
"He just likes you." He groaned, myself frowning.
"Well, I've made it clear to him I don't like him and would like for him to leave me alone." I argued, a lump in my throat, "please, do something about it."
"I'll try." He muttered, standing up which meant he wanted us to leave, "so long as you do something for me."
The man then walked to his door, pulling the handle and gesturing for us to leave. Outside, I noticed Drew, Damian and RK-Bro outside waiting for us.
"Keep whatever this is out of the ring."

With this, he closed the door behind him, leaving Rhea and I staring at his white door, hand in hand. I felt another hand touch my shoulder, I quickly turned to see Drew stood behind me, the others with him.
"Does he mean..." Randy frowned, looking between Rhea and I.
"Yeah." I muttered, "if we don't let the fans know about us, he'll talk to Bray."
"This is ridiculous." Drew groaned, shaking his head and walking away from Vince's door before he did something he regretted. After sharing a glance, we followed the Scottish wrestler to Rhea's changing room. All champions had their own, the rest needing to share.

"Come on." Rhea smiled, letting us in to hers. It was quite a spacious room. It had a mirror, small closet, bathroom, tables, chairs and two sofas. In front of the couches sat a TV in order to watch what was happening in the ring. So far, RAW had just started, Adam opening the show. Rhea and I sat ourselves on one of the sofas, Drew and Randy on the other. Riddle and Damian took two chairs and pulled them up to the table, all of us eating some sandwiches which were placed on the table and watching the TV.

"And our main event." He spoke, "will be Charlotte Flair vs Maiya Swan for a RAW women's title opportunity with Rhea Ripley in Hell In A Cell."
"Let's go!" Drew cheered, the rest of the boys cheering me, myself giggling. Amongst this, I felt a hand touch mine, I glanced down to see Rhea's on top of mine. She went along with the boys, shouting on for my match.

Drew first had to leave for his match with Shaemus.
"Good luck!" We all called, the Scotsman grinning at us before exiting to go to the ring. He returned unsuccessful, however that was because of cheating.

As soon as we saw the results, Damian and I ran to the cafeteria to grab some cupcakes to cheer the wrestler up. As we ran through the doors, I noticed a figure stood by the table of cakes. Three guesses who.
"I'll grab them, stay here." Damian muttered to me, the man now looking up, a grin making its way onto the psycho's face. A shiver ran down my spine, making me slowly back away from him, gaining closer to the door. That was until I bumped into another body, causing them to grab a hold of my shoulders, turning me to face them. There stood Charlotte and a cameraman behind her meaning she had something planned. Without a second to react, I felt a hard slap across my face. This quickly turned more sinister with the slaps now turning to punches and kicks.

"Maiya!" I heard cried out, I glanced up as I lay on the floor to see Damian watching all of this unfold, horror painted on his face. He quickly pulled out his phone, holding it to his ear, though I didn't see who it was to. I soon found out when I heard running close after he hung up. Charlotte was soon ripped off of me as two pairs of strong arms helped me to my feet. I looked around to see Riddle and Damian pulling Rhea off of Charlotte and Randy and Drew holding each of my arms.

Adam and Sonia soon showed up. Commanding Rhea to let go of Charlotte. Rhea had gotten her good, I guess we were even now.
"Because of this, Charlotte will compete at Hell In A Cell, there is no way you two can compete tonight." Sonia told me, the group erupting in rage.
"This isn't fair!" Riddle cried.
"She attacked Maiya, so surely she shouldn't be aloud to compete." Randy argued, Adam subtly agreeing.
"I can compete tonight." I finally spoke up, the group now left in silence.
"So can I." Charlotte smirked, her eyes glaring into my own.