🖤 Arguments and Matches 🖤

A/N this is my first WWE fanfic so I'm not the best at writing matches. If you have any tips or feedback let me know :) Emjoy!

Before I could do anything, something stopped Mandy and I in our tracks.

This is my brutality.

I watched the champion, walk out, the title perfectly hanging on her shoulder.
"Maiya." she spoke into the mic, "you showed interest in this baby here and honestly, I'm sick of fighting that brat, Charlotte Flair. Therefore, I spoke to Adam Pearce. If you win this, you and Charlotte will face each other next week for a title opportunity."
My face lit up with each word spoken. I was getting a chance at a title opportunity! With this, Rhea simply winked at me and wandered back stage.

I immediately lunged at Mandy, knocking her off of her feet. The crowd errupted in cheers as I watched her stumble back to her feet. She attemptes to punch me but I dodged, sending her into the turnbuckle. I swear I heard something crack when she landed into it. A smirk made its way onto my face as I dragged her from the turnbuckle to face me. This allowed me to perform a german suplex on her. By the looks of her, she was almost done. The crowd cheered as I stood in the corner, waiting to perform my signature move: Swan Lake. The girl stumbled to her feet, allowimg me to jump onto the ropes. My signature consists of my jumping to the top rope, flipping mid way, making a sort-of splits as I do this and land on my opponent. As I jumped, I landed it perfectly. With this, I lifted one of her legs, the ref counting to three. Smiling, I pushed myself off of the girl and stood to my feet. My arm was lifted up, the arena cheering which sent a chill down my spine.

As I made my way backstage, I noticed Rhea wasn't there, which I sighed at. The last match, as said, was Bobby vs Drew. As I walked to the locker room, Drew and I passed one another.
"Nice work out there, Maiya, congratulations!" he smiled, making me beam with pride. He, apart from Rhea, was one of my favourites! Hearing him congratulate me made me feel incredible! However, Bobby and I also passed one another. He was walking with MVP and his 'lady friends'. Each of them, including Bobby, gave me a dirty look as I passed them. I ignored them however, continuing into the locker room.

When I was done, it was only going to be around ten minutes until RAW was schedueled to end. I decided to just sit in the cantine with a few of the crew and one or two of the superstars. As I sat, watching the explosive match, I felt someone sit besides me. I glanced at the now-taken seat, seeing a smirking Angel Garza sat besides me.
"Hello." He smirked, edging closer slightly. I rolled my eyes at the boy, turning my attention back to the screen.
"You were good out there, you fought well." He smirked, myself internally screaming at him to go away.
"Thanks." I replied, trying to seem polite.
"Maybe you could teach me some of those moves." He spoke, edging even closer.
"Angel," I sighed, turning to face him, "if you don't move away from me I swear I will drop kick you through the floor."
"Come on." He laughed, placing his hand on my arm, "don't be like that."
"Angel, I am tired and achey and I'm not in the mood for whatever you're doing."
"Angel!" Someone called, I looked up to see Drew walking over, I didn't even realise his match had ended. Looking up to the screen, I saw Bobby lying in the middle of the ring making me presume he had lost.
"Drew." Angel smiled, though I could see fear in his eyes. Drew towered over Angel, even more so when he was standing and Angel was sitting.
"The lass said go, Angel." Drew spoke, glaring at the boy who stumbled to his feet.
"Y-yeah sorry." He muttered, running through the canteen, hoping not to get claymored.
"Thanks." I smiled to the wrestler who winked at me, a smirk plastered on his face.
"No worries." He told me, before wandering through the canteen, bag in hand.
"Wait, Drew!" I called, running towards him. The wrestler stopped, turning around smiling at me.
"Yes, we can grab a car together." He smiled, myself beaming and following the man outside.

As we sat in the car, we began to talk. He was a great guy! He was also really funny.
"It's great to have another Brit!" He laughed, myself giggling also.
"I know!" I smiled, "we just need a Welsh wrestler here and then we'll have the whole set!"
"You're not wrong!" Drew laughed.

As we arrived at the hotel, Drew began to grab our bags.
"I'll carry them, no worries." he smiled, taking his backpack and my suitcase. I had a hold of two bags, also as I made my way to reception to get my room key. As I walked inside, I noticed Rhea sat in the lounge with a few other superstars. Her eyes soon met mine, before she glanced towards Drew. I wasnt sure what she was thinking, nevertheless I walked up to reception where a boy around my age stood. Drew had placed my bags besides me as he had to use the toilet.

"Maiya Swan. I have a room booked." I smiled as the man stared at me, strangely.
"Oh, I know." he smirked, leaning forwards slightly. From the corner of my eye, I saw Rhea sitting up in her seat, watching us closely.
"Tell you what." the man smirked, "give me your number and I'll give you your room key."
"Not going to happen." I laughed.
"Oh, look at that," he laughed, pressing a few things on his computer, "I can't find your booking anywhere, you're going to have to leave."
"You can't do that!" I laughed, the guy shrugging. Now I was really panicking. Not many people knew this, but I had anxiety which was escalating quickly. I began breathing quicker and quicker, finding it harder to catch my breath. Tears stung my eyes which I fought hard to keep inside.
"Pretending to have a panic attack won't get you a room, honey." The man laughed, making Rhea's head snap up to look at me. She knew how bad my anxiety could get and was one of the few people who could always calm me down. She rushed over, surprising the man behind the desk.
"Everything alright, Miss Ripley?" He asked, seeming slightly nervous of her presence.
"It won't be unless you give her a room key." Rhea spoke, resting her hands on my arms.
"She isn't on the document." He smirked, my breath quickening further.
"Then she's staying with me." Rhea snapped, before turning to a door which could be heard opening and closing.
"Drew," Rhea called, "go and get the manager."
Without questioning, the man nodded and went to look for the manager. Other superstars, including those in Smackdown, were now joining us as they had witnessed what was happening. This made me feel cared for but also made me feel suffocated, which Rhea could sense.
"It's okay," she told me, pulling me into her chest, "I'm here."