🖤 Truth or Dare 🖤

"Okay, guys," Riddle began, standing in the middle of Randy's room, "it's only 10, we can go to bed later. Let's sit down and do something"
With this, the child-like man sat, back resting on Randy's bed, Randy sitting on his bed over the top of him. Damian sat besides Riddle, Rhea sitting opposite them, back on the wall, looking at Drew and I. With an exchange of a glance, Drew sat on the bed besides Randy and I sat besides Rhea.
"What should we play first?!" Riddle exclaimed, Randy lifting his head up.
"Woah, woah, no one said anything about games."
"It's a sleepover, Randy!" Riddle pouted, Damian and Rhea giggling.
"Yeah, what did you expect?" Rhea smirked, enjoying torturing the viper. Randy shot her a small glance, before groaning.
"Fine, what are we playing?"
"Ooh, what about spin the bottle! My friends in college used to play that all the time! Not with me, of course, but it's cool." Riddle went on.
"You went to college?" Drew frowned.
"Yeah!" Riddle exclaimed, "for a week."

Drew and I exchanged another little look, a smile on his face. It was nice to see him enjoying himself.
"Isn't spin the bottle where you spin it and whoever it lands on you need to kiss?" Damian frowned, Riddle nodding.
"No way." Randy frowned, "I have a wife, most of us here are guys and with someone!"
"Maiya and Rhea aren't." Drew muttered, Rhea and I glaring at him.
"Might be a bit boring just them two." Riddle giggled.
"Or not." Damian muttered, Rhea now turning to him. Without a second thought, she leaned over, hitting the man over the head.
"Oh! Pillow fight!" Riddle exclaimed, jumping up from his spot.
"Nope." Randy groaned, grabbing the boy's shoulder and pushing him back down.
"Truth or dare?" Riddle suggested, everyone shrugging.
"I have no problem with that." Damian smiled.
"Yeah, it'll be nice to feel like a teenager again." Rhea smiled, "especially since I spent most of my teen years working to get here."
"Same here." I nodded, Drew and Randy doing the same.

With this, we all laughed and decided why not be children and play Truth or Dare.
"Okay, I'm going to start with my best buddy, Randy!" Riddle grinned, Orton rolling eyes, "truth or dare, bro?"
"Truth." Randy muttered, sick of his life already.
"Okay! Umm, who's the best opponent you've ever had?"
"Ooh." Randy nodded, Drew glaring at the man, trying to remind him of the small rivalry the two had, "I would say Edge, I suppose. No offence, Drew."
"None taken, fair choice." Drew nodded, myself smiling at the friendship I could see forming.
"Drew, truth or dare?"
"Dare, I'm not a coward." Drew smirked, Randy nudging the man.
"I dare you to run up to Shaemus and give him a kiss." Randy grinned, Drew frowning.
"Fine." He muttered, standing up from the bed, "weirdo."
"I'll go with him to make sure he does it!" Riddle giggled, running after Drew.
"I'll go spare Drew the suffering of being alone with him." Randy laughed, wandering out to find the two.

"Sooo..." Damian nodded, glancing between Rhea and I, "They'll take a little while, I say do a couple rounds just us three."
"Fine. Truth or dare, Damian?" Rhea nodded, her friend smiling.
"Truth."
"Who do you like better, me or Matt?" Rhea frowned, Damian awkwardly giggling.
"Don't tell him but you."
"Good choice." The girl nodded, us laughing.
"Okay, Maiya, truth or dare?"
"Truth." I smiled, too worried at what dare would be."
"Coward." Damian muttered, Rhea laughing.
"What?" I frowned.
"Coward." Rhea giggled, myself glaring at the two.
"Fine, dare!"
"Good." Damian smirked, "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Rhea."
"What's that?" I frowned, Rhea groaning.
"It means we need to go in a different room, we'll just go in the bathroom and spend seven minutes in there alone."

Not fully understanding, I slowly stood up, helping Rhea up in the process.
"Rhea didn't explain it properly." Damian smirked, "people do it in hopes that the two in the room will do something."
"Something?" I frowned, before realising what he meant, "I hate you sometimes."
"Love you!" Damian called, both of us giggling.

As we entered the clean, white bathroom, Rhea gently closed the door behind us. Awkwardly, I rested my back on the marble sink, unsure whether to look at the girl or not. It seemed she was the same, her hand remained on the door knob and her eyes travelling around the room. A sudden knock on the door broke the tension, both of us shooting a look at the door.

"I've started the timer!" Damian called, a smile forming on Rhea's face.
"Whatever!" She returned, playfully rolling her eyes. My eyes, however, remained on her. She quickly noticed this, cheeks beginning to glow red and my own following.
"Sorry." I muttered, now staring at the floor, my foot running along the light markings on the floor.
"Hey, don't apologise." Rhea smiled, growing closer to me though I dared not to look up. Suddenly, a warm touch imprinted my chin, pulling me slowly to look into a pair of beautiful blue eyes.
"What's wrong?" She frowned, her voice now soft and quiet.
"Nothing." I smiled, genuinely telling the truth. This all felt perfect.
"Nervous?" The girl smirked, edging a little closer, my lower back now fully resting on the sink.
"No." I lied, the girl laughing in response.
"Yeah, course." She almost whispered, her hand now slowly travelling to my cheek, her face now leaning in once more.
"What are you doing?" I whispered, slightly leaning back, the girl stopping. She didn't move her head, simply looked up and smiled.
"Doing what I should have done in the pool." She smiled, leaning in once more. This time, I didn't pull back, instead I did the same, our lips connecting.