🖤 Food Fight 🖤

Waking up to the sound of snores echoing around the room, I sat up slightly and looked around the room. Besides me was Drew, him facing the door with his arm still under me. Damian and Seth lay by the door, both with single bed duvets, laying close together. Riddle and Randy lay besides the wardrobe, cuddling together under their double bed duvet. Rhea lay by the window, snuggled up in her blanket she'd took from the couch downstairs which Drew had used. I felt awful. I'd acted like a kid and now my friends feel like they need to loose their jobs and babysit me. Sighing, I decided to make it up to them I'd make them all breakfast. I quietly sat up, not stirring Drew thankfully. I edged my body to the bottom and then side of the bed and stepped over each person as quickly and quietly as I could. I suddenly heard a small sound as I opened the door, myself looking back to see Rhea sat up, watching me.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, standing up and edging towards me, being careful not to step on Riddle and Randy.
"Downstairs." I replied, making my way out to the landing in order to prevent waking the others up due to us talking. Rhea soon followed leading to both of us heading downstairs and into the kitchen. I hadn't even checked the time, I was just looking for something to do. Luckily, it was eight in the morning so it wasn't too early for the group.
"Let me help you." Rhea smiled, looking in the fridge, "what we making?"
"Waffles?" I suggested, noticing the waffle machine on the bench besides the microwave.
"Good call." Rhea smirked, grabbing the milk and eggs out of the fridge.

I grabbed a bowl out of a cupboard as well as other ingredients we'd need and started. As I grabbed some eggs, Rhea took them from my hands, placing them on the counter. She held the bag of flour in another hand.
"Does this smell off to you?" She frowned, looking inside. It was Riddle so I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I leaned down to smell, when Rhea quickly squeezed the bag. Flour exploded onto my face and all over the floor whilst Rhea stood giggling. I glanced up towards the girl who had put the flour down, too busy cackling about what she'd just done.
"You are so dead." I smirked, taking an egg from the counter and throwing it to her head, it splattering everywhere. Egg and shell began seeping through her hair as she stood, eyes wide, in shock.

"Maiya!" she screeched, me now stood in fits of laughter. With a smirk now on the girl's face, she dived forward, her arms wrapping around my waist and her shoulders pressed into my side as she tossed me around giggling. Both of us continued to laugh as I pushed back, us both swinging each other around the kitchen. As she pulled me towards the bench, I grabbed the bag of flour she'd used and tipped some onto her. I felt her stop as the flour began to fall from her hair to the floor. A small laugh came from her and I knew I was in trouble. Slowly lifting her head up, her eyes met mine as she towered over me once more.

A nervous giggle escaped my mouth as I looked away, worriedly. I felt a hand take hold of my chin and my head was forced up to look at her. I couldn't help but drift my eyes to her lips which were carved into a small smirk. Her eyes quickly darted to mine before tugging at my chin for me to look her in the eyes.
"What are you looking at?" She smiled, her eyes darting to my lips now.
"The same thing you are." I responded, not letting my eyes drift down this time.
"I'm pretty sure it's impossible to look at your own lips without a mirror or something." She frowned, pulling away slightly which made me release a small giggle.
"Shut up, you know what I meant." I smiled before taking hold of the girl's face and pulling it to mine.

Our lips instantly connected and it felt as though nothing was surrounding us. Nothing had happened. It was just us. Alone. We were holding one another in a warm embrace as our lips and tongues explored one another. That was until we heard a small cough.
"What on earth?!" Could be heard as I quickly jumped from the girl who smirked as she wiped her lips with her thumb. Her smirk still remained as she leaned on the kitchen island, the five men stood in the doorway. Their eyebrows were raised and arms were folded.
"Oh, were you having a good fight?!" Riddle exclaimed, running towards us and gesturing to the eggs and flour all over the floor.
"That's what you're focusing on happened in your kitchen." Randy frowned.
"I'm glad it's his and not mine" Drew muttered, walking towards us.
"We'll clean this up." I told Riddle, raining my hands and ready to accept consequences.

"No, bro, I love food fights!" Riddle exclaimed before taking an egg and tossing it to Randy. The shell shattered, leaving egg dripping from Randy's head down his face. Damian, Seth and Drew stood, desperate to hold their laughter in as the man stood straight faced, glaring to his tag team partner who simply grinned back. Without speaking a word, the man walked around the island and grabbed the bag of flour, tossing it into Riddle's face. The boy stood, mouth wide and eyes clenched shut as we all released our concealed laughter. Riddle quickly looked up, joining in before taking the bag from Randy and tipping it onto Damian. All hell broke loose as Damian cracked an egg each on Drew and Seth for laughing and the six continued. I, in the mean time, pulled away from the group as I saw my phone ring on the counter. Holding it to my ear, I pressed the accept button and awaited the voice.
"Maiya, it's Vince."