🖤 Celebrating 🖤

Glancing down at my defeated opponent, I saw her leg about to kick my own. I quickly hopped over it, landing on her. Before she could do anything more, I dashed out of the ring, Rhea following also. Luckily, she didn't follow, she simply watched in anger. I was greeted backstage by Randy and Riddle who hadn't left just incase.
"Here she is! You legend!" Riddle cried, practically jumping on me to embrace me. Randy stood back a little, still looking out for Bray.

We quickly made our way back to Rhea's room, Riddle and Randy carrying me on their shoulders whilst singing We Are The Champions. Rhea opened the door for us, Damian and Drew giggling when they saw the tag team champions.
"Calm down, lads." Drew laughed, helping me off of their shoulders. This was followed by a long embrace from the Scottish warrior, which I must admit was nice. He was like a giant teddy bear.
"Congrats, lass." He muttered, before letting go and allowing Damian to do the same. Finally, Rhea wandered over, having not had a chance to properly congratulate me.
"Well done." She whispered into my hair as she wrapped herself around me.
"Thanks." I smiled, not wanting this moment to end.
"I say we go out and celebrate!" Riddle grinned, Rhea now letting go.
"Not tonight, mate, I'm way too tired after my match." Drew sighed, "you guys can though!"
"I'm with you, Drew." Randy spoke, Damian and I nodding.
"Why don't you all just come to mine and Riddle's again. We'll bring up a few bottles of something, order a pizza and chill." Randy suggested, the rest of us nodding again.
"Yeah, might be a good idea what with us travelling back tomorrow." I spoke.
"And Bray." Drew muttered, picking up his jacket and leading us outside.
"Yeah, he's not wrong." Damian spoke, standing besides me, looking to see if that exact man was around. Luckily, he wasn't, allowing us to quickly climb into a car and head to the hotel.

Of course, we saw Bray when we got out of the car. I knew this night had been too good to be true. Rhea took hold of one hand and Drew linked my other arm. Randy walked in front of me, Damian and Riddle behind. He was sat, as always, at reception. He glanced up as we walked past, putting down the magazine he was reading and walking with us.
"Walk quicker." Damian whispered behind us, Randy quickly turning around, panic in his eyes as he saw. Bray, however had also quickened his pace, keeping close behind us, a creepy smile on his face. We finally reached Randy's room, it was a few doors down from Bray's, so we quickly checked if he had stopped at his or if he was following us. However, he did neither. He stopped outside of my door.
"Just go in, it's okay." Randy told me, pushing me, Rhea and a few others inside.
"I'm fed up with this." Drew spoke, stepping back outside. Damian and Randy joined him, Rhea, Riddle and I staying inside.
"What are they doing." I sighed, not able to see.
"I'll go check, stay here." Rhea told me, opening the door, and shutting it on her way out. Riddle looked through the peephole and saw Rhea stood at the door, watching.

We heard a bit of arguing and I was worried things would turn violent.
"That's it." I sighed, standing from Randy's bed and going outside. Rhea tried to shove me back in but I wouldn't let her. I saw Drew, Randy and Damian trying to lift up Bray and put him in his room, the man just laughing at their struggles.
"Guys, just leave it. Please." I sighed, walking over and pulling Drew off of him. The three glanced at one another, then to me. Reluctantly, they walked back to the door, keeping a close eye that he wasn't following us.
"Thank you, my dear." He called as I shut the door, a shiver running down my spine.
"Creep." I muttered as I sat on the bed once more.

We agreed to just forget about him and celebrate not only mine but Randy and Damian's victories tonight, too. We also classed Drew's match as a victory since Shaemus cheated.
"It's alright, buddy, we'll face each other soon enough." Damian smiled, patting the Scotsman on his back, a soft smile on his face.

It turned out to be a great night. Riddle got drunk and confessed how much he loved Randy as well as singing his theme tune, Drew got tipsy and basically laughed with Damian all night. Rhea, on the other hand, was a little over tipsy and was cuddled up to me all night. Damian and I aren't big drinkers so we basically looked after everyone else. Randy fell asleep first, Damian and I putting him in his bed. Riddle put himself to bed, snuggling up next to Randy for the night. Drew was in Riddle's bed, Damian going in there for the night. Rhea had fallen asleep on my lap whilst we were sat on the floor and I didn't want to wake her so Damian gave us a spare few blankets and pillows and we lay there for the night. Together.