🖤 Locked Out 🖤

As we walked out to the pool, the lights shimmered perfectly on the still water. The pool was long and surrounded a jacuzzi which sat on the opposite side to us. I didn't have long to look at the pool, however as I was shoved in, a laugh echoing behind me as I emerged to the surface.
"Payback number one." She giggled before jumping into the pool herself, splashing me. I watched as her smiling face come up from the water.
"Payback number two."
"I'll get you for that." I laughed, flicking water at her face which she didn't appreciate.

I giggled and began to swim away before she could catch me. However, I didn't get very far as, like I've said before, she's a lot taller than me and can therefore swim farther. Laughing and squealing, she chased me around the pool until I was backed into a corner, the vibrations of the jacuzzi behind me causing small ripples in the water. Rhea slowly edged towards me, a smirk present on her face. Soon, there was only a small gap between us, her eyes staring deep into mine. Her hand wrapped around the key dangling from my neck which pulled me closer. My face was beetroot red, amusing the girl stood in front of me.

I soon smirked back, ducking into the water and attempting to swim under her arms. This caused the key to fall over my head and now into Rhea's hands which I presumed would cause a distraction. I thought I had gotten away with it until I was tugged back into the same position. As I was, my arm had hit off of the pool, though not very hard but Rhea didn't know this. I screeched in pain, Rhea's face switching from smug to panic.
"A-are you okay?" She cried, wrapping her hand around my shoulders.
"I think it's broken." I whimpered, internally cheering as I had gotten her.
"Maiya, I'm so sorry!" She spoke, tears filling her eyes. I was a shocked when I saw this as Rhea didn't cry a lot.
"It was a joke!" I quickly told her before she properly cried, "I'm fine! I'm fine!"
Her eyes narrowed as she clenched her jaw. I gulped in fear, I was definitely in trouble.

I backed up a little, now fully touching the pool's walls. This only allowed Rhea to close in on me further, her body fully pressing on me and her arms holding me in place across my hips.
"No where to go now." She smirked once more, her voice deep and quiet sending a shiver down my spine.
"Nervous?" She giggled, pulling me back to reality. A small smile formed on my face as I shook my head, the wrestler taken back slightly.
"No?" She laughed, leaning in even closer so that I could feel her breath on my neck, "why not?"
As she leaned in I completely lost control, stepping up and pressing my lips against hers. They were warm and soft and felt perfect on mine. She froze slightly, though soon melted into it as her hands shifted from the walls to my hips properly. I placed my hands onto her shoulders, feeling as if I were in another world.

Though, the kiss didn't last long as Rhea soon pushed away, her eyes wide and breath quickened.
"Rhea?" I muttered, stepping closer which only pushed her away. Without a word, she jumped from the pool, walking to the changing room as I stood in shock.
"Rhea!" I called, no answer. I released a sigh before following her into the changing room, only to find her gone. I groaned as I opened up the locker slightly, only to find our bag gone. I couldn't believe this! She'd left me with no towel or change on clothes! I was just stood here in a soaking wet swimming costume.

Groaning, I walked towards the door, opening it slightly to see Drew walking out of the gym.
"Drew!" I whisper-shouted, which thankfully the man heard. He quickly turned around, frowning slightly when he saw me.
"What's up?" He asked, walking slightly closer. I noticed a towel hanging off of his shoulder, making me smile.
"I'll explain later, but can I borrow your towel?" I asked, the wrestler handing me it without a second to think.
"Thank you!" I smiled as I began to dry myself off, shutting the door slightly.

Drew sat on the floor outside of the door as I did this, resting his head on the glass.
"What happened?" He asked as I ran the towel through my hair.
"I don't want to talk about it." I muttered, walking out with the towel wrapped around me.
"Are you dry?" Drew asked, myself nodding. Without a word, he took off his jacket, handing it to me. I smiled at the man before putting it on. It was really big for me, allowing it to cover everything needing to be. After fastening it up, I began walking upstairs with Drew.

We decided that he would wait outside my room and I would give him his jacket after I got changed. However, as I reached my room, the door was locked.
"You're joking." I muttered as I knocked on the door, no answer.
"Come on!" I shouted, banging louder on the door. No answer.
"It's okay, come with me." Drew sighed, leading me to the room at the end of the hallway.

I looked around, noticing there was only one bed. I looked at the man who opened his suitcase sat on the floor.
"Here." He spoke, handing me one of his shirts which was massive for me.
"Thanks." I smiled, walking into the bathroom to change into it. The shirt was one of his, a one with his name / logo on to be exact. I actually had one of these in my suitcase! I just had to leave my swimming suit on, having dried it more otherwise things would get a bit awkward.

As I walked out, I saw Drew putting a pillow onto the floor and then wrapping himself in a small blanket from his suitcase.
"What are you doing?" I frowned, sitting on the bed.
"Well," he smiled, sitting up to look at me, "I don't think my wife would appreciate me sharing a bed with a young girl."
"Then I'll sleep on the floor." I laughed, "it's your room, you take the bed."
"I wouldn't be a gentleman then, would I?" He smiled, "I'm fine, honestly."
With this, he turned off the light leaving me lying in his bed, Drew on the floor.