🖤 Jelousy 🖤

As we pulled into the hotel, Riddle put his phone away after we laughed at him for listening to the Spice Girls.
"Guys, c'mon!" He groaned, Rhea and I still giggling, "I just want-"
"What you really really want?" I smirked, Drew and Rhea cackling once more.
"To get my room and sleep." Riddle continued, glaring daggers at me. With this, the boy stumbled off of the bus, almost falling on the last step off. Drew, Rhea and I began laughing even harder, even Randy giggled behind us. Riddle shushed us as he passed each suitcase, a line of superstars now forming behind us.

We soon reached the entrance of the hotel, this one looking a lot cleaner than the other. Riddle pushed open the glass doors, holding it for me and the others and leading us to the front desk. A few eyes of staff and one or two guests made their way to us, though we were used to it. After Riddle got his key, I walked over to the roughly 20-years-old girl behind the desk. Her bright blue eyes quickly met mine, a smile across her face.
"Hello, can I take your name please?" She beamed, a light blush on her cheeks.

As the girl happily typed on the computer, I caught Rhea glaring at her. The girl however, who's name badge was labelled Olivia, did not notice this.
"Your room is number 619, I suggest taking the lift instead of the stairs." She smiled, handing my the golden key. Our eyes only parted as I turned away, thanking her.

I pulled my suitcase along the stone flooring, waiting for the others so we could just get the lift together. Riddle and I stood side by side, watching as Rhea impatiently stood waiting for her key. Riddle didn't seem to notice her intense stares, however I definitely did. Drew also did, I could tell by the awkward glance he shot at me.

Rhea had now joined us, tossing her suitcase by mine.
"If looks could kill." I giggled, receiving a cold glare from the wrestler, Riddle too busy calling Randy, once again, to notice. Rhea never said any more, simply stood glaring at an oblivious Olivia.
"Right, let's go." Drew spoke as he and Randy wandered over, a key in each hand.

The five of us piled into the lift, it being quite tight as we also had five suitcases in now too. Due to this, Rhea and I were pressed into one another, our eyes awkwardly avoiding each other. I noticed Drew smirking at us, causing me to shoot him a sharp glare.

The first floor came, Riddle and Randy stepping out.
"Night." The two muttered before Riddle once again started pestering Randy.
"Mark my words, Randy will be devastated when they split up." Drew smirked.
"You say that as if they're in a relationship." Rhea frowned.
"Well, it's not far off." I laughed.
Drew nodded, "you're not wrong."

Soon, the lift came to yet another stop, Drew stepping out this time, wishing us a quick "in a bit, ladies" before leaving Rhea and I all alone.
"So..." the Australian muttered, her eyes darting everywhere but mine, "looking forward to our match on Monday?"
"Yeah," I muttered, "you?"
"Yeah." She copied, nodding slowly, "so you and that girl?"
"Girl?" I frowned, "what girl?"
"The one on the desk." She scowled, glaring at the door which had now opened.
"She just gave me a key." I giggled, letting Rhea step out before I followed her.
"Oh no." Rhea laughed, "I saw her looking at you!"
"And why do you care?" I smirked, scanning my keycard. Rhea shot me a quick glare as she opened her door, also.
"I don't." She huffed before stepping inside, the door slamming behind her.

Shaking my head, I wandered into my hotel room. It was also nicer than the last hotel. The carpet was light and fluffy, instantly warming my cold feet. I tossed myself onto the white bed, my suitcase just left besides the grey wall. I should have gotten changed and all but it was after midnight and I was tired, so I simply whipped off my clothes and snuggled up in the soft duvet, it smuggling me and keeping me warm enough. As soon as my eyes closed I practically fell asleep immediately, my millions of disappearing for the night.